xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: Coinops Ignite R2 Source  (Read 837 times)

BritneysPAIRS

• Archived User
Coinops Ignite R2 Source
« on: June 30, 2009, 04:02:00 AM »

http://uploading.com/files/E6HCHMY6/CoinOPS IGNITE R2 Source.rar.html

please put it somewhere even the standalone and source onto xbins... I wont be doing this stuff as I dont know how and they never contact me. Its now 100 percent xbox ready (all other soures wont be). Please spread this I dont want to reinvent the wheel, it will build both xbes exactly as they are in CoinOPS IGNITE R2 Standalone

Cheers everyone

Its time for budding dev to have a go (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) make a diff if I like the code and the idea and you supply the source ill add it or a close variant to "CoinOPS IGNITE RX"

This post has been edited by BritneysPAIRS: Jun 30 2009, 11:06 AM

pCeSlAyEr

• Archived User
Coinops Ignite R2 Source
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 12:35:00 PM »

What! no one thanked you for this.... wtf...

thanks for all your work!

edwardar

• Archived User
Coinops Ignite R2 Source
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2009, 01:01:00 PM »

Yeah, I wouldn't want you to think that some of us aren't very, very greatful for all your work on coinops!

I think it's great that you share the source... just look at surreal 64 - even if no-one picks it up straight away, it may get a renaissance a year or two down the line.

BritneysPAIRS

• Archived User
Coinops Ignite R2 Source
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2009, 06:03:00 PM »

the source will be alot diff in a year or 2 smile.gif but this will clear the way for people to start helping or doing there own mods.......

anyways ive picked up some mods over at another forum it seems to be going strong.

Is someone going to fix the commandline launching

Search for natedogg in the files and you will find the changes to do with commandline launching even better ask natedogg to fix the code and give it to me and it will be offically forever onwards smile.gif

if you come to offical kind of orums there will be requests about new features and how features are best put in soon.

BritneysPAIRS

• Archived User
Coinops Ignite R2 Source
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2009, 04:09:00 AM »

No help yet..... smile.gif so many requests for this and now its downloaded so many times and no offers of help....

come on guys show the love.... ps if you want to there are new sources let me know ive altered quite a bit of underlying code

Maturion

• Archived User
Coinops Ignite R2 Source
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2020, 03:37:00 AM »

Thanks again for all your efforts!

ganjatron

• Archived User
Coinops Ignite R2 Source
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2020, 07:11:00 AM »

I know nothing about coding, but i'd be glad to help in any non-technical way I can. Thank you so much, BP!

kenshiro

• Archived User
Coinops Ignite R2 Source
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2009, 05:52:00 AM »

QUOTE(BritneysPAIRS @ Jul 5 2009, 12:09 PM) View Post

No help yet..... smile.gif so many requests for this and now its downloaded so many times and no offers of help....

It was request not necessary to give you help, but mostly to respect licence and the work of people like my friend Bendermike who worked on MameOx few years ago.

Honestly, do you think it's really surprising that no one gives help? Me not.

BritneysPAIRS

• Archived User
Coinops Ignite R2 Source
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2009, 06:10:00 AM »

awsome there it is along with all the others that where never used (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) its alot diff now but cant be arsed releasing it unless its actually used.... when im finished up ill release final code plus a tonne of support code that isnt complete and source artwork

its funny cause I actually have alot of bug fixs for 1.28 fba that I havent given you... it surprises me that the most simple of bugs isnt fixed yet.... anyway the sources for the fixes are actually in R2 and just need patching in

kenshiro..... I should go into your threads and say what a newbe this is so easy to fix but I stay out of your stuff....... I stay in my own threads but its good to see you here its always nice and extremely helpfull. Anyways I am not going to reply to you kenshiro if you want im on MSN you can insult me there face to face this is just ground hog day.

Peace

PS Ignite R3 is close now and in Final bug bashing if people want to offer help or suggestions find the offical support site as its not far away

This post has been edited by BritneysPAIRS: Jul 7 2009, 01:23 PM

kenshiro

• Archived User
Coinops Ignite R2 Source
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2009, 01:18:00 PM »

QUOTE(BritneysPAIRS @ Jul 7 2009, 02:10 PM) View Post

kenshiro..... I should go into your threads and say what a newbe this is so easy to fix but I stay out of your stuff.......

lol go for it Lordy.

sotu

• Archived User
Coinops Ignite R2 Source
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2009, 08:28:00 PM »

Well, I must admit I was hoping to see you two hug and make up and then collaborate and make the most awesome build to date.  Still holding out hope that this might happen some day.  You both are exceptional and it hurts me to see any animosity amongst such skilled people as your selves who share in such a small close nit community as our scene.

Perhaps you could take out your frustrations on upgrading each others code to see who can make the better build?!?  I can't speak for the rest of the community but that's the kind of fighting I'd like to see.  biggrin.gif  

BritneysPAIRS

• Archived User
Coinops Ignite R2 Source
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2009, 10:05:00 PM »

I already have my own FBA smile.gif its been discussed elsewhere and if the vote came out people wanted a new FBA it would have allready been out, but people wanted some finishing up on CoinOPS and it won the vote hands down, so this project went on hold for now. This really has nothing to do with this thread its been discussed in alot of detail elsewhere...along with alot of other stuff sorry to say this but it has had alot of time spent on these subjects already and this is just repeating the past. the threads are still alive and active elsewhere and I keep an eye on them.... here is the preview smile.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image

im all good working with my team some of the team are the same people so we do get the best of both worlds smile.gif

BritneysPAIRS

• Archived User
Coinops Ignite R2 Source
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2009, 10:34:00 PM »

CoinOPS IGNITE R3 is now finished

New Settings
New Reset Settings Options
improved launching screen
improved OSD for cheats and gamepad etc
gameselector Background Music
New Very fancy intergrated Random game/fav selector/launcher
Mouse/Trackball Support
Bug Fixs (like R2 you couldnt set more paths in hiddensettings)
Tidyups
More sensitivity adjustments for analog games

+ T +

• Archived User
Coinops Ignite R2 Source
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2009, 11:47:00 AM »

Out of interest, is that really a new build of FBA-XXX or is it just FBA-XXX running on a modified XBMC with .cut files?

BritneysPAIRS

• Archived User
Coinops Ignite R2 Source
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2009, 12:25:00 PM »

its a mix of both... its just xbmc that automatically add zips as cuts. But XBMC is highly modified and stripped to a small fast footprint compared with full and all the same folder as FBA. But I also modifided FBA alot to remove bugs and automatticl select best res and changed the GUI around alot removed some of the mentioned bugs. I need to spend more time on it but I shut it down when people asked for other stuff. Ill get back to it sometime im sure but at present im hoping for some more stuff in CoinOPS like cross fingers smooth CPS2 games that will rock (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

This post has been edited by BritneysPAIRS: Jul 9 2009, 07:33 PM
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7