xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: ---== CoinOPS Gold ==---  (Read 1346 times)

BritneysPAIRS

• Archived User
---== CoinOPS Gold ==---
« Reply #90 on: December 03, 2008, 09:06:00 PM »

yes its gone now but I have intergrated mame into xbmc ....... and maybe putting in FBAxxx as well
it would see .zip as a mame game and .fba as a fba rom the same as default.xbe at present. This way you can add a 1000 games and not need to do cut files

superchango

• Archived User
---== CoinOPS Gold ==---
« Reply #91 on: December 04, 2008, 06:17:00 AM »

wellwellwell it gets interesting here... integrated mame into xbmc? is there a build for this, or the need of a plugin, script or something?

I never heard of it, and obviously i don't have a clue how it works. the 2 emulator launchers for xbmc (retro-x and emulauncher) are compatible with the xport emus, and then fbaxxx pro has the .cut thing, but i thought mame didn't have any support at all.

Any tutorials/documentation about this mame integration? I've been reading your thread in 1emulation and haven't seen anything about it. Might have looked past the info or something.

Hell I have a pending certification exam, and it seems i'm gonna leave it for even later than i thought, but as they say, first things first!

cheers!

KInstinct2

• Archived User
---== CoinOPS Gold ==---
« Reply #92 on: December 04, 2008, 06:18:00 AM »

QUOTE(xyteam @ Dec 3 2008, 07:25 PM) View Post

if you are going to use .cutfiles then make sure you use a biuld of xbmc before april08,as this feature was taken out of versions of xbmc after that.

Are you sure? Bomb Bloke said cut files still work it was bookmarks that got replaced by favourites.

http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=668432

superchango

• Archived User
---== CoinOPS Gold ==---
« Reply #93 on: December 04, 2008, 11:09:00 AM »

well i have downloaded a xbmc script called launcher, it kinda replaces the emu launcher scripts since this guy seems to launch everything. It has code specifically for emus and rom directories and seems to create the .cut files itself.

i'll give it a go and see what happens. Don't think it'll make my xbox explode anyway.

BritneysPAIRS

• Archived User
---== CoinOPS Gold ==---
« Reply #94 on: December 04, 2008, 08:24:00 PM »

its my build I use..... at the moment im massively updating it to comform with atlantis and also to suit exactly what I want it to look like and run like.

superchango

• Archived User
---== CoinOPS Gold ==---
« Reply #95 on: December 05, 2008, 02:39:00 AM »

Ah so your own build? not the coinops gold release you mean. Ah well i wish i could do that, but i'm not a coder myself so i have to go on with what is released within the scene. And to be honest, i'm very grateful for that.

Anyway, i'll be following the scene so if you have any intentions of releasing this, i'll be more than happy to offer myself for beta testing.

good luck with the project.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]