xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: ---== CoinOPS Gold ==---  (Read 1342 times)

lawdawg0931

• Archived User
---== CoinOPS Gold ==---
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2008, 09:33:00 AM »

Would also like to see the allowance mode. The only game that wasn't an issue with me was Asteroids... I could roll the game over - (back in the day). tongue.gif

competes2win

• Archived User
---== CoinOPS Gold ==---
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2008, 11:50:00 AM »

Not to be the bad guy, but concerning the allowance mode why can't people just NOT push the back button???

Request: At least the option for game settings to be mapped to the right thumbstick... Perhaps this could be set in the emu settings from the home screen? Main reason for this is because some of the xbox bios have the "back-white" combo mapped to "shutdown" which obviously is a problem for these users. It is much more difficult to ask people to learn to change their xbox bios settings than an emulator setting. Just a thought.

RMM

• Archived User
---== CoinOPS Gold ==---
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2008, 05:12:00 PM »

I would love to see a right thumb click for a game save or game load.

cbagy

• Archived User
---== CoinOPS Gold ==---
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2008, 08:45:00 AM »

most of the options requested can already be remapped by the user anyway, next youll want someone to play them for you

Mr__x_

• Archived User
---== CoinOPS Gold ==---
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2008, 11:40:00 AM »

Probably a stupid question but...which are the chances to see (in the future) virtua fighter 1 in xbox??
For my curiousity ,I've tried it in mame128: works with a good framerate but...when I'm ready to fight...the round finishes with a draw.
is it impossible to fix?

xyteam

• Archived User
---== CoinOPS Gold ==---
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2008, 12:46:00 PM »

you can play the 32x port of  virtua fighter on neogenesis.

Mr__x_

• Archived User
---== CoinOPS Gold ==---
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2008, 01:04:00 PM »

I know I know...but the arcade version..is fantastic! Like an arcade version of mortal kombat..it has no rivals.
so..it isn't a simple problem to solve

xyteam

• Archived User
---== CoinOPS Gold ==---
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2008, 05:40:00 PM »

dont waste your time running 3d games on mame for xbox as it runs to slow.this goes for games like tekken,ridge racer......there is no fix for virtua fighter even though i havent tried it on mame for xbox and i wouldnt bother trying.

ressurectionx

• Archived User
---== CoinOPS Gold ==---
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2008, 07:42:00 PM »

There's nothing wrong with allowance mode C2W and, quite frankly, you seem to enjoy being the bad guy.

That idea seems pretty popular to me.  Maybe your parents were rich and you got to play $50.00 worth of arcades or more everytime you went, but my brothers and I usually had about $2.50 a day to work with at the arcade.  It's a simulation thing.  You wouldn't understand if you're younger than me and didn't go to the arcade much because the home consoles were already better than the arcades.

dravichm

• Archived User
---== CoinOPS Gold ==---
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2008, 08:49:00 PM »

I have one, probably dumb, question.  Is there going to be an update version of Coinops Gold with just the changed & updated games?  The reason I ask is because I just got the last Coinops and the "plus" update about a month ago and I'm hoping I don't have to download another 4GB ISO.

BritneysPAIRS

• Archived User
---== CoinOPS Gold ==---
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2008, 01:19:00 AM »

Yes I will release a standalone about (40 megs)...thats what I release with a list of recommended games normally someone assembles the rest as I have tested all those games.

Also primary allownce code added, and primary keychanging for White+white (cheats and keymaps) and black+back (pause) and start+back (go back to games list) due to wierd setups people have (pause is more for consistancy (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) )

This post has been edited by BritneysPAIRS: Oct 5 2008, 08:21 AM

ressurectionx

• Archived User
---== CoinOPS Gold ==---
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2008, 12:56:00 AM »

QUOTE(BritneysPAIRS @ Oct 5 2008, 08:19 AM) View Post
Also primary allownce code added

Thanks BP..... Been wanting that for about 8 months now.  That's just tits on so many levels...  cool.gif

Now you can have real competition between your friends and family with how much you can do with "X" amount of money.

Sorry I didn't get around to MAME this weekend.  It will probably be a while.  I have so much to do with what I'm working on now.  MAME is definately important to me though and I will totally work on what I have to there by the time I get to it.  

I'm looking forward to offering a 25-50GB Xtras pack on MAME videos in the future.....

~Rx

BritneysPAIRS

• Archived User
---== CoinOPS Gold ==---
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2008, 02:04:00 AM »

I need nes to come though with the code (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

RMM

• Archived User
---== CoinOPS Gold ==---
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2008, 11:16:00 AM »

QUOTE(cbagy @ Oct 4 2008, 03:45 PM) View Post

most of the options requested can already be remapped by the user anyway, next youll want someone to play them for you

You fail to understand the purpose of CoinOPS which is an emulator simplified for ease of use for just about anyone.  If the user wanted to remap a bunch of things they would be better off using a different MAME emulator.

BritneysPAIRS

• Archived User
---== CoinOPS Gold ==---
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2008, 12:55:00 AM »

Its wierd to me how people say stuff about hk build (like it plays Fixeight which CoinOPS plays now with no issues, is fixeight as good as Champion sprint or Super Sprint) and ignor the 100s and I mean 100s of real non keymapping issues there are with other games

Added in sound fixs and new driver for Toaplan2 games
Added in new Action Rotating Weapons cat
Fixed many more games
added in another 20 od games
Added in more lightgun fixs
Added in Lightgun cat
Added in Red for lightgun color

Doing a once over tonight of all cats, screenshot and cutting down the recommended games lists.
Then its stable enough for release I would say

Things left to do
Think about autofire option and what I really think about it (partially coded)
Think about Coin Allowence option and what I really think about it (partially coded)
Think about Screen filters and what I really think about them (partially coded)
Add Raiden Fighters 2000 Driver
everything else is bug tested and placed in to a standard way higher than CoinOPS
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7