xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Znesbox 3.3 Cheatbase  (Read 65 times)

DTN107

• Archived User
Znesbox 3.3 Cheatbase
« on: June 07, 2008, 04:09:00 AM »

Game: Chrono Trigger SNES
Cheat: Infinite Money

I notice there is a big error in the entire format of ZnesBox3.3 Cheat database which could be the reason why many of the cheats do not work.

The game Chrono Trigger I attempted many times to try to activate the infinite money. According to ProAction Replay the cheat requires three cheat slots. While checking the cheat list I notice there are three cheat slots fill up but only the first two slots are "enable". Even when enabling the third slot of the cheat I could not get the cheat to activate. I reconnect my xbox to my PC and look up the ProAction cheat Database and found the cheat in a wordpad. The cheat is listed exactly as below:

7EAC53FF+7EAC54FF+7EAC55FF: Infinite money and loads of money

I plug my xbox back to my TV and try once again activating the cheat. When I check the cheat menu again I notice the three codes were listed as:

7EAC53FF
EAC54FF0
EAC55FF0

I assume putting the codes as xxx+yyy+zzz is not the correct format at all and the first letter of the 2nd and 3rd code are being cut off.

If this issue has been well known I just like to say I'm new to the whole emulation on xbox world and just got started today. I planning on breaking the codes up into 3 separate codes and hopefully it will work. As of now it is getting late so I'll have to try it later. But I wanted to know if anyone else has notice this?

nes6502

• Archived User
Znesbox 3.3 Cheatbase
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 06:34:00 PM »

SNES save files are only actually saved when a game is exited (the right analog stick is clicked). If the Xbox is just turned off, nothing is saved.