xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Azimer Releases Source To Hle + Lle Plugins  (Read 304 times)

WilliamDecker

• Archived User
Azimer Releases Source To Hle + Lle Plugins
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2004, 05:07:00 AM »

smile.gif

Iriez

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2004, 05:18:00 AM »

First, 1964 has not released their source because its a WIP thing, and they are not set in anything. They always release their source for things that are abit more finalized.

I'll have no more "omg thats gay" comments. You want source? Spend the next 5 years coding a N64 emulator like the 1964 team has.

There was a slight misunderstanding with schibo, and it has been resolved. No harm done.

d3tr0it

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2004, 06:52:00 AM »

QUOTE (mamajo @ Jan 13 2004, 03:58 AM)
Didn't mean to cause any confusion. I just assumed it had not yet been released because of this: http://surreal64.sourceforge.net/

Look here: http://sourceforge.n...?group_id=88701

Edit: And about the 1964 source.. It should be availible here when/if they decides to release it, http://sourceforge.n...rojects/schibo/

desertboy

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2004, 09:28:00 AM »

QUOTE (Enkak @ Jan 13 2004, 03:47 PM)
They will probably release it when version 1.0 comes out, since they are cleaning some issues with 0.99 now. Just like what Rice have done with his plug-in, with source coming out with a new, better and stable version. smile.gif

Rice is normally pretty quick releasing his source, 5.3.1 is already out and with 5.1.0 (or whatever number it was) he put a specific reference while he had not released it anyone interested mail him. His Plugin is always a WIP that's why he's come so far, so quickly while also helping Schibo on the core.

Iriez

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2004, 06:35:00 PM »

QUOTE (crewde @ Jan 13 2004, 08:57 PM)
1964 has been known to keep source codes private. i wouldnt expect a 1964 source code anytime soon... they will probably release the .99 source code in a couple years when v1.5 comes out or something. --- that's just how things are done.

Is that so?

0.8.5 source was out promptly, was it not? They will do whatever they will, but im fairly confident they will release the source with the 1.0 release, if not a more stable 0.9.9 before the final version. Infact, you've really missed the whole point.

1.0 is supposed to be the last version...ever. That only reinforces that they would release the source with it.

feflicker

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2004, 12:21:00 PM »

new 0.99 source code core
new 5.3.1 graphic plugin
new audio plugin with hle and lle
WOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

I know. I can't wait!

The only comment I have is that I hope version 1.01 (or whatever it will be) is released with analog sensitivity, mempack/rumble controller config option, and other minor bug fixes before all this new code is merged... You know, get the "minor" glitches fixed, and then work on the larger issues of updating the big things! Unless, of course, it isn't going to take as long as I "assume" it is going to take to do all of that!  biggrin.gif

Thanks again guys, this emu rocks  beerchug.gif
Pages: 1 [2]