xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: An Idea To Run Android On The Xbox  (Read 902 times)

pdidd

• Archived User
An Idea To Run Android On The Xbox
« on: August 28, 2012, 03:36:00 PM »

Honestly, I took my i7 from my macbook, along with the 16 gig of ram, didn't even solder. I just unscrewed the top of my xbox, put them inside, without screwing them in or anything, put the top back on, shook it, and then proceeded to install Mac OS Lion and I am currently running windows 7 on parallels!

I also run this baby as a Linux machine with 12.04 of ubuntu currently.  If you yall need some pics, to bad. My life is private and so is my bs.

Postings such as the starter of this post should be deleted.

xboxmods2977

• Recovered User
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 07:30:00 PM »

QUOTE(pdidd @ Aug 28 2012, 10:36 PM) View Post

Postings such as the starter of this post should be deleted.
Agreed.

worldwhore3

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2020, 11:46:00 PM »

i have an idea, and i started to work on it.

unfortunately my work is private and real life gets in the way of me ever finding time to work on it more and more or even release some of my work to the masses,  but it is interesting to see that i have something fun and powerful working on xbox, isn't it?

i even have a usb touch screen hooked up and can play tetris with it and surf the web.

xboxmods2977

• Recovered User
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 04:44:00 PM »

Oh, that's nothing. I soldered a Macbook security chip to my Xbox motherboard and now I have retail OSX LION installed on it...but then I was kidnapped by aliens and they erased my memory so I can't remember how I did it.  jester.gif