xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Evox.ini Help!  (Read 306 times)

fallenangle

• Recovered User
Evox.ini Help!
« on: February 23, 2013, 06:58:00 AM »

You say you can see an evox.ini file when using the tray open dash which suggests it is an installer dash with a file manager. Yes?

If so it should just be a simple job copying (Xbox controller WHITE button to bring up the copy menu) the evox.ini from that and replacing the missing one from your main EvoX dashboard installation ie. wherever your main dash .xbe is located, presumably on the E:\drive if it is a softmod.

Always a good idea is to have alternative dashes with File Explorers/Managers, like UnleashX and XBMC, available as Apps and set up as controller shortcuts too. I'd look into the FTP problem afterwards as well. You should have FTP capability using an installer dash.

markussage

• Archived User
Evox.ini Help!
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 08:24:00 AM »

Ok. I'm happy to report I was able to get it all fixed up by using 'Restore Mod Backup.' I was skepticle because you get this convenient warning explaining that if you continue your whole C: drive will be deleted and re-written.
I chose yes and bada bing, all is good.
I sincerely appreciate everyone who even looked at this post and Huge thanks to fallenangle!