xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xboxhdm Cloning  (Read 343 times)

Heimdall

• Archived User
Xboxhdm Cloning
« on: February 18, 2013, 04:39:00 PM »

The Q partition isn't real - it only exists as a virtual drive while XBMC is running, so you can ignore it.

You don't say how your Xbox is modded.....

If it's chipped or flashed then you don't need xboxhdm - just use HeXEn (Google Heimdall's Xbox Engineering Disc, burn the iso to DVD-R at 4x or slower) to build the new disk on your Xbox.

If it's softmodded then you have three options - use HeXEn, use Chimp2618, or use xboxhdm but follow the outline instructions in the link in my signature - Build a new softmod disk with eeprom.

Daak

• Archived User
Xboxhdm Cloning
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 06:57:00 PM »

Hey thanks, yeah its a soft mod. I went through the process 5 years ago and forgot that q drive was fake. I cant think of why else it wouldnt start. Im making a new format disc for the hdd now. The only thing im doing different is i made an shortcut to evoxdash in e drive and put the shortcut in c drive. And im using a newer version of xbmc. I hope i get all the hdd space when i add f drive in the setup.

Hey thanks, yeah its a soft mod. I went through the process 5 years ago and forgot that q drive was fake. I cant think of why else it wouldnt start. Im making a new format disc for the hdd now. The only thing im doing different is i made an shortcut to evoxdash in e drive and put the shortcut in c drive. And im using a newer version of xbmc. I hope i get all the hdd space when i add f drive in the setup.