xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: [req]softmodded C & E Partitions  (Read 353 times)

nugmebot

• Archived User
[req]softmodded C & E Partitions
« on: December 22, 2012, 04:00:00 PM »

Hi.
So being the curious f*** that i am, i accidentally killed my xbox by running som weird XBE file.
Since this has happened before and i was able to fix it, i'm confident i can hotswap myself to victory again.
Only, last time the links for Shademand's Ready Made Xbox SoftMod or Mhackxbox.rar were working.
This time, Xbox-Scene, i need your help!
Could anyone kind soul please be so pretty to share softmodded C & E partitions with me?
If it's not allowed then we could arrange a way through pm.
It's just sad to throw away fully working hardware, but i might not have a choice, you see i do not live alone and this chunk of material is using up common living space..

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/comp.gif)

hangover

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 07:47:00 PM »

I dont have a link for softmod files but if you go here - hdd rebuild   you can download an xboxhdm disc to rebuild a hdd to stock then you can start over again.
   I do have a pre sofmodded disc that i have used but i dont have it in any online storage.
  Crap, the link is dead, i 'll have to check if i still have the files somewhere and see about re upping it.

This post has been edited by hangover: Jan 28 2013, 03:49 AM

themikun

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2013, 08:44:00 AM »

QUOTE(hangover @ Jan 28 2013, 02:47 AM) *

Crap, the link is dead, i 'll have to check if i still have the files somewhere and see about re upping it.

That would be nice, I've been having issues lately, this is worth a try for me too.

SPPV

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2013, 02:29:00 AM »

If you still need C and E files check out AutoBuilder5.1
https://www.google.c... ...me&ie=UTF-8