xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Tsop Flash On 1.0 Won Play Multi5 Discs. Help  (Read 57 times)

|iquid

• Archived User
Tsop Flash On 1.0 Won Play Multi5 Discs. Help
« on: April 25, 2006, 04:59:00 PM »

ntsc v 1.0 tsop flash with the m8plus bios. Dashboard : avalaunch

When i put a multi5 dvdr game into my box and launch, it will loop back to my Dashboard (avalaunch)

I do not know if it a setting or if it has to do with the bios that i have used. I had this issue b4 but i had someone fix this and i do not know how to get ahold of him (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

This post has been edited by |iquid: Apr 26 2006, 12:01 AM

lordvader129

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2006, 05:08:00 PM »

does it do the same for the original?

its probably more an issue with the game rather than the mod, so im goign to mvoe this to backups

|iquid

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2006, 05:12:00 PM »

its not the game cuz it works on my other xbox

|iquid

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2006, 05:38:00 PM »

i have a ntsc v1.0 flashed with m8plus running avalaunch as the dash. it will play ntsc games fine but it will not launch multi5 discs (fuzion frenzy). it will just loop it back to the dashboard.

i have another ntsc v1.4 with the same set up..m8plus and avalaunch. that will play the multi5 disc (fuzion frenzy)

i was told that if u do not have the right bios it might have bug or somthing. and it made sence cuz i have m8plus on a 1.0 box that i know will take another bios made just for it. or am i wrong...     and if not the bios is it somwhere in the settings or any ini file? tks

and also i took the hdd from the xbox that played the multi5 disc and put it in the one that would not play and tested it that way, needless to say it still did not play witch leads me to think it has something to do with the bios

lordvader129

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2006, 05:36:00 PM »

stop posting in TSOP flashing, i guarantee you it has nothign to do with your TSOP

you say its a 1.0 that doesnt play it, its more than likely the thomsopn dvd drive

the other possibility, sicne its a PAL game (im assuming) is that the settings in avalaunch are different

This post has been edited by lordvader129: Apr 26 2006, 12:40 AM