xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Mercenaries Backup Issue  (Read 297 times)

200gbx

• Archived User
Mercenaries Backup Issue
« on: January 13, 2005, 08:32:00 AM »

mine actually worked fine i just got last night, and that game isthe bomb a mix between    GTA 3, and say Men Of Valor + alittle TRUE CRIME Streets of LA.    awesome game to hold me over until GTA - SA for the box.    
could anyone else not agreee more. jester.gif

JWJ

• Archived User
Mercenaries Backup Issue
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2005, 09:11:00 AM »

QUOTE(200gbx @ Jan 13 2005, 12:03 PM)
mine actually worked fine i just got last night, and that game isthe bomb a mix between    GTA 3, and say Men Of Valor + alittle TRUE CRIME Streets of LA.    awesome game to hold me over until GTA - SA for the box.   

mono11

• Archived User
Mercenaries Backup Issue
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2005, 11:39:00 PM »

can u guyz tell me what r  the name of the files on this game cause it seems i get 4.6 gig on that game can u please tell me the name of the files that i should get
when i back  the game into the pc hd .. thank you

SpiGGy

• Archived User
Mercenaries Backup Issue
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2005, 06:19:00 AM »

QUOTE(mono11 @ Jan 15 2005, 08:10 AM)
can u guyz tell me what r  the name of the files on this game cause it seems i get 4.6 gig on that game can u please tell me the name of the files that i should get

mono11

• Archived User
Mercenaries Backup Issue
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2005, 09:47:00 AM »

i have the game but i let my kid take it to collage station, and he won't be back  until superbowl weekend. i had all ready backed it up on my hd but i didn't see the files,  and the size of them ,hey but thats cool if u don't wanna help.  but keep ur comennts to ur self. i just  back my games cause sometimes my kid want to check e'm out.  or my other kids put a bunch of finger prints on them., anyway  it will be  nice if someone will tell me the files  i should have .

SpiGGy

• Archived User
Mercenaries Backup Issue
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2005, 12:10:00 PM »

QUOTE(mono11 @ Jan 15 2005, 06:18 PM)
i have the game but i let my kid take it to collage station, and he won't be back  until superbowl weekend. i had all ready backed it up on my hd but i didn't see the files,  and the size of them ,hey but thats cool if u don't wanna help.  but keep ur comennts to ur self. i just  back my games cause sometimes my kid want to check e'm out.  or my other kids put a bunch of finger prints on them., anyway  it will be  nice if someone will tell me the files  i should have .

samoyeds_4life

• Archived User
Mercenaries Backup Issue
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2005, 04:19:00 PM »

QUOTE(SpiGGy @ Jan 15 2005, 08:41 PM)
You know, next time come up with a better story. Then MAYBE I'll beleive you.

mono11

• Archived User
Mercenaries Backup Issue
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2005, 12:50:00 AM »

u know fuck ull, is not like u mother fucker don't do that shit .

mono11

• Archived User
Mercenaries Backup Issue
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2005, 12:54:00 AM »

don't give a fuck if u ban me or not  fucking cock suckers,  at least i'm being honest,  why the fuck would i lie. i allready bought the fucking game can u just make a copy any way fuck this shit and fuck u'll agin cock suckers. peace out!!!!1 lol smile.gif

ubernewb

• Archived User
Mercenaries Backup Issue
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2005, 03:26:00 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

quit whining and go rent it again... "son at college"... laugh.gif

ZASADAR

• Archived User
Mercenaries Backup Issue
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2005, 04:43:00 AM »

anyways... I had no problems playing this game backedup on my hdd... dont forget to update all your backup software btw I dun think you could just copy the files to your hdd

uncle_rudy

• Archived User
Mercenaries Backup Issue
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2005, 01:20:00 PM »

QUOTE(jtrage @ Jan 13 2005, 10:11 AM)
I backed up Mercenaries, when I tried to play, I got throught the first scene--before play started and after loading it said I had a dirty disc or disc error.

JWJ

• Archived User
Mercenaries Backup Issue
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2005, 02:11:00 PM »

QUOTE(uncle_rudy @ Jan 31 2005, 03:26 PM)
I have the same problem.  I just bought an Xecuter 3 and 120 Gig WD HDD and am running XBMC.  Should I just back it up again, or is there any other solution to the problem?

petter511

• Archived User
Mercenaries Backup Issue
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2005, 09:53:00 PM »

i tried to backup this game and when i load it, it just reboots the dashboard. ive tried dvd2xbox, but dvd2xbox couldnt rip 2 files because it couldnt read them. i used flash fxp to ftp the files to the pc. ive patched the files using qwix, as well as craxtion, but to no avail. can any provide me with a brief summary of what they used to successfully backup this game?