xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: *** Xbox Game Size Listings ***  (Read 124 times)

shakaru

• Archived User
*** Xbox Game Size Listings ***
« on: December 18, 2004, 11:04:00 PM »

Thanks for the good work but it is a bit unorganized. So istead of beign an asshole and just pointing that out. I offer my services to make a website dirrectory with all the game listing, xbe's in each game, extra patchs needed for hdd and files that can be deleated.

If you want to do this. PM me.

lordvader129

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2004, 11:36:00 PM »

i can offer some size verification services if shakaru decides to set up a website

Dangerously_Cheesy

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2004, 02:04:00 AM »

I will get started on a easy to use website with all of this catologued if someone can give me a link to a site with known game rip infos

lordvader129

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2004, 02:12:00 AM »

Dangerously_Cheesy

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2004, 02:37:00 AM »

Can you guys give me 1-7 days to complete? smile.gif then I need to find a place to host it tongue.gif

tutyet

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2004, 02:46:00 AM »

very nice! should get pinned so all the noobs will not bother to read it!

but great work! beerchug.gif

Dangerously_Cheesy

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2004, 04:40:00 AM »

I would be willing to update daily actually...I have successfully catologued all PAL games by size and I am 50% complete for NTSC Region games. For the first site it will be a very simple dynamic menu based catalogue database by Game region and alphabet/filesize...I havent yet chose but soon I will be able to make it switch between alphebetical ordering and filesize ordering...all we want now is some sort of clean representation of all of which is listed in the first post.

Final goal would be to also incorporate the ripping guides and ACL files with each game title but that would require rahszhul giving the source to his "Xbox File Ripping Guide" site...otherwise I would have to link each game one by one to all the mirrors...Not fun.

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2004, 06:20:00 AM »

http://members.lycos.nl/xgse/

and

http://www.fileforum...ead.php?t=43604

are a couple other places on the net with this info, if theres anything you are missing.

but a database listing where you choose the letter the game starts with would be much easier and effective, and maybe even a search by size.

thefilepirater

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2004, 11:04:00 AM »

good job wantin to help out, but geocities wont support everyone that will visit the site, chefelf and some other people have sizes

rmarquez5

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2004, 11:31:00 AM »

Well... maybe I can maintain the list and post it here weekly. Is that okay with everyone??

lordvader129

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2004, 11:36:00 AM »

QUOTE (rmarquez5 @ Dec 19 2004, 01:34 PM)
Well... maybe I can maintain the list and post it here weekly. Is that okay with everyone??

i think a site would be best, we just need to find a place to host it properly, mayube chefelf could be so kind as to host it with his ripping info pages

and a weekly reminder post wouldnt be necessary, if it goes through it will be added to the key threads post pinned here (im sure some peopel will also link to it in their sig, lol)

lordvader129

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2004, 11:39:00 AM »

QUOTE (Dangerously_Cheesy @ Dec 19 2004, 06:43 AM)
I would be willing to update daily actually...I have successfully catologued all PAL games by size and I am 50% complete for NTSC Region games. For the first site it will be a very simple dynamic menu based catalogue database by Game region and alphabet/filesize...I havent yet chose but soon I will be able to make it switch between alphebetical ordering and filesize ordering...all we want now is some sort of clean representation of all of which is listed in the first post.

Final goal would be to also incorporate the ripping guides and ACL files with each game title but that would require rahszhul giving the source to his "Xbox File Ripping Guide" site...otherwise I would have to link each game one by one to all the mirrors...Not fun.

let me know (by PM) what (NTSC) games you need size verification on, ill see what i can find out for you

Rahszhul

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2004, 11:58:00 AM »

Hmm, talks about a site that is bigger/better than mine? I'm all for that. I can get who-ever a copy of my php's and database no problems. Just give me an email address to send them to.

lordvader129

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2004, 11:59:00 AM »

QUOTE (Rahszhul @ Dec 19 2004, 02:01 PM)
Hmm, talks about a site that is bigger/better than mine? I'm all for that.

thats the xbox-scene spirit, lol

Dangerously_Cheesy

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2004, 12:58:00 PM »

smile.gif
It would actually be easier to just use Raszhul's site but add a column next to each agme indicating the gamesize...but idk...

[email protected]

I'm willing to take a crack at it tongue.gif
Pages: [1] 2