xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: When Will The Pain End?  (Read 62 times)

scorpionking77

• Archived User
When Will The Pain End?
« on: December 15, 2003, 08:34:00 AM »

ok i ve read the forums ive done some of the tricks , and did that, did this , and did it again and again and yet the three games i have trouble with XIII, Top spin, and Counterstrike keep taking away my enjoyment.  I have Evox M7 Bios on my apple x-3 i have both craxtion and XBE patcher and used both countless of times. READ and read some mo on how to correct these game freezes and what not but yet nothing and nothing works. IGR turn off. Check.  Cache emptied. Check. Extracted on my pc and ftp to the box. Check. patch the games with XBE Patcher. Check.  Craxtion. Check . Keep doing the patch. Check. Completely Reformatted two diffrent drives.CHECKKKK!  Im running out of ideas on whats wrong. I even let a friend just borrow one of my backups and works fine on his but when i bring it home...NOOOOOOO game will play for a certain amount of time but as usual always freezes up at a loading screen, and at diffrent times. sometimes freezes at the beginning, sometime s lets me get through several levels, or play a good game and just plain reset and nothing. What possibly cld it be? I ll play the orignals but i dont want to drag them all over the place and its so easy to just upload to my hdd which by the way is a 40gb western digital.  Just hoping to get more details on anybody who has all the right stuff yet nothing to go on. thanks :unsure:  

IndieSnob

• Archived User
When Will The Pain End?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2003, 10:27:00 AM »

First of all why are you 'extracting' to your xbox from your pc? Do you know own the originals of these games? If you have the originals, all you have to do is use dvd2xbox and rip to your xbox drive, or ftp in and grab the files, use craxtion to patch the xbe's, and send it back to the xbox. Reading through the forums Craxtion has made backups of this game no problem, as has dvd2xbox.  

pug_ster

• Archived User
When Will The Pain End?
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2003, 10:41:00 AM »

Hi,

I hacked my xbox a year ago with an old xbox 1.0 with an old matrix mod chip.  Some of my backups won't boot of from my hard drive and realized that I needed an evox m7 bin file.  So, if someone can e-mail me instructions or e-mail me the actual file, that would be great.

sCoTxXx

• Archived User
When Will The Pain End?
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2003, 11:11:00 AM »

You need to go to  channel #xbins on the efnet server using Mirc and follow the instructions in the room.

Dont make requests for Bios files in the forum!!    :evil:  

Mr Ed

• Archived User
When Will The Pain End?
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2003, 12:07:00 PM »

Requests for files (illegal/copyright violations) are not allowed on this forum.