xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Complex Menux, Last Game Problem  (Read 47 times)

2mad2be

• Archived User
Complex Menux, Last Game Problem
« on: September 02, 2002, 03:45:00 AM »

I've now tried with only 5 games, and then the last game on the dvd runs fine. But now the second game on the list (morrowind, wich worked before) makes the menu hang.

I talked to a friend who also used this menu, and every game works on his xbox, but when he put it in another friends xbox the menu hangs trying to run the last game on the list.

With my last test now the error seams compleatly random. Maybe it depends on my xbox? But I havn't had any problems with any single games on DVD-R/RW or CDRW....

pCeSlAyEr

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2002, 06:15:00 PM »

its your laser..... something about reading a xbe near the end or in a random place on the disc fucks up on some drives.... mine doesn't have this problem, but the same disc will mess up on my friends....

2mad2be

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2002, 11:18:00 PM »

QUOTE (pCeSlAyEr @ Sep 3 2002, 12:15 AM)
its your laser..... something about reading a xbe near the end or in a random place on the disc fucks up on some drives.... mine doesn't have this problem, but the same disc will mess up on my friends....

Ok :/ does tweaking the laser helps? Has anyone tried that? Is it difficult?