xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: (build 551): Ftp-bug! No Connection To Quix 1.01!  (Read 721 times)

moviecut

• Archived User
(build 551): Ftp-bug! No Connection To Quix 1.01!
« on: March 11, 2005, 04:50:00 AM »

it seems that the new unleashx build has problems with ftp-connections. as i mentioned in the other thread, i always get an error message in my ftp-ptogramm, but it`s connection after that. quix ( http://www.teamavalaunch.com/qwix/ )doesn`t ! i switched back to the older building now. hope there will be a hotfix for this soon...

greetings, moviecut <

moviecut

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2005, 03:33:00 AM »

just tried to upload an iso with quix. got a connection finally, but it was very very slow (400kb/s)!! connection xbox2xbox from avalaunch 49.3 to unleashx 551 makes the avalaunch box freeze at connect! sorry, but i can`t use this release any longer. ftp-connection is bad in every way! <

SUBLOGIC

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2005, 03:38:00 AM »

I have the same problem after updating to this build.

If you use the Auto-Detection function in Qwix, it finds and allows you to add it as a connection. If you click browse, you will see the directories. If I try to open any, Qwix hangs for a little while and then then gives a connection error.

The same thing happens using C-Xbox Tool

If i use the FTP server in the X3 bios, it works just fine.

Not really a bug but a bit of a suggestion, if a skin has a preview pic and the controller is pressed fully up or down, it will scroll through the pictures slow. Can it be changed so that the pic wont be displayed and that skin be skipped if the controller is pressed fully up or down? <

moviecut

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2005, 05:19:00 AM »

the ftp-bug is fixed in build 557! quix is running just fine, no problems so far. go updating it!
 <

isaac_24

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2005, 06:26:00 AM »

QUOTE(SUBLOGIC @ Apr 16 2005, 01:33 AM)
Not really a bug but a bit of a suggestion, if a skin has a preview pic and the controller is pressed fully up or down, it will scroll through the pictures slow. Can it be changed so that the pic wont be displayed and that skin be skipped if the controller is pressed fully up or down?

Click the right thumbstick <