xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Cool Idea For A Feature To Toss In  (Read 668 times)

Hopeful

• Archived User
Cool Idea For A Feature To Toss In
« on: March 07, 2005, 06:05:00 AM »

I think this is a cool idea for a feature to throw in, if it's easy to do.  There's an app out that removes the 64 mb ram limit.  What if UnleashX had that right in the dash for those who have a ram upgrade, or even something to increase the limit to 128 if that's possible. Just an idea that I thought is cool, because I like this dash best out of all of them with all of its features and ease of use. The other ones don't really compare. Keep up the good work. <

isaac_24

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2005, 08:41:00 AM »

blink.gif

Jezz_X

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2005, 04:40:00 PM »

This sub forum is really only for comments and bugs on the latest wip release to beta testers all requests for new features and stuff relating to the current build should go in the main forum <

jonathan2007

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2005, 10:22:00 PM »

QUOTE(Jezz_X @ Mar 7 2005, 04:35 PM)
This sub forum is really only for comments and bugs on the latest wip release to beta testers all requests for new features and stuff relating to the current build should go in the main forum

More like in the Wishlist - An update thread. <

Hopeful

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2005, 05:20:00 PM »

QUOTE(isaac_24 @ Mar 7 2005, 03:47 PM)
Besides viewing large pictures, what would you need something like this in a dashboard for?  :blink:

Well, UnleashX is loaded with cool esoteric features.  For instance, you can patch the .xbe to remove media checks right from the dashboard.  Some games or apps have a flag that will only allow you to use 64 mb ram, but if you have a ram upgrade, a cool feature would be the ability to patch new apps and games right from the dash without the need for ftp.  It was a cool thought, in my opinion, which fits the extensively feature -laden quality of this dash.

QUOTE(Jezz_X @ Mar 7 2005, 10:35 PM)
This sub forum is really only for comments and bugs on the latest wip release to beta testers all requests for new features and stuff relating to the current build should go in the main forum

It looked like the most appropriate place at the time, since this is where all the progress towards the next dash is happening. It's just something I think is a cool idea anyway. It would certainly be no biggie if someone moved this post to a different part of the forum.

This post has been edited by Hopeful: Mar 17 2005, 01:28 AM <