xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 2 Problems!  (Read 76 times)

007bond

• Archived User
2 Problems!
« on: May 07, 2007, 03:10:00 PM »

can you please go into more detail about what you do just before the bluescreen appears?

vcsaddict

• Archived User
2 Problems!
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2007, 03:21:00 PM »

once i goto system i enter the 1st option (settigs) and where the settings should b its just a blank blue box. i can get out of the box by hittin B.

vcsaddict

• Archived User
2 Problems!
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 05:44:00 PM »

can any1 tell me how to get back to my ms dash?
when i switched to unleashedx was isopposed to back everything up again?

vcsaddict

• Archived User
2 Problems!
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2007, 08:09:00 PM »

i tryed figuring out the problem and i made it worse!!
when i click ms dash it says "error cannot find c//:msdash.xbe" so i went to file editor and i went into c and i saw xboxdash.xbe i clicked it so it brought me to a blank screen so i had 2 restart my xbox. i went back into file editor and changed xboxdash.xbe to msdash.xbe. when i exited it i went back to "ms dash" and it went to the blank screen like b4. now when i start my xbox the green circle flashes green & red and on the screen it says "Service required. Call Customer Support" in green letters!!!!!

is there any way i can fix it or is it completely messed up?

It still plays games and loads there saves but i cant do anything else.

UPDATE: When i start up splinter cell i can get to the screen where i can back up things and where i can install unleshedx and evox so i backed everything up again and i got to the evox dash and everythings working good. i just cant play my hdd games.

kleefarr

• Archived User
2 Problems!
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2007, 08:27:00 AM »

When you get the "Your xbox requires a service" error is there a number in the top left hand corner?

I am getting the same thing and there is a 13 in the top left.

vcsaddict

• Archived User
2 Problems!
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2007, 05:58:00 PM »

what i did to fix this is i downloaded linux again.
for me it still played games and i still had my linux saves on the hdd(if there notstill on the hdd ur probly screwed) so i poped in my splnter cell loaded the linux save and backed everything up again.