xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: .:cannot Access Unleash X:.  (Read 117 times)

REZN8TED

• Archived User
.:cannot Access Unleash X:.
« on: September 10, 2006, 02:07:00 PM »

Look I haven't been on the forums for a long ass time and have no idea what to do so I need help.... Before I continue I am totally unsure of what may be causing my problem so if this is not the right forum please don't knock me just let me know.  I fig I would start here and then see if I can fig out what exactly is wrong and then get moved where needed.....

OK.....

Basically I cannot access Unleash X.  A while ago my xbox started going straight to the X3 menu instead of UX...I really didn't know what what causing this but didn't mind it.  So now that it is doing this I would just go to   the "Reboot to Dash" option in the X3 menu and it would load UX.  The problem now is that when I choose the X3 "Reboot to Dash" option it does nothing?!?!

Like I said before I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but since I amd using the Unleash X dashboard I fig this would be the first place to sart it.

MY XBOX SPECS:

Version 1.0
Seagate 300 gig HD
Unleash X version unsure, but the version I have on my computer is "UnleashX_0_39_0222A" so I'm guessing this is the last one I put on my xbox...
Xecuter 3 (bios 3029)

THANX IN ADVANCE TO ANYONE WHO HAS SOME INPUT

sleepinginmyhead

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2006, 04:27:00 PM »

I'm assuming the X3 menu allows ftp access, if that's true the first thing I'd do was to ftp to your xbox and make sure the unleashx xbe is still on your xbox and the right name.

REZN8TED

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2006, 05:42:00 PM »

Here i a pcture of my C directory....I don't think it ever had unleash.xbe in there....My buddy did this for me so I don't know what he named what but maybe can make omehtin of this....

THANX IN ADVANCE!!!!

IPB Image

sleepinginmyhead

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2006, 08:57:00 PM »

Judging by the size, the evoxdash.xbe is probably the UnleashX xbe.  I think what you'd have to do now is reconfigure your X3 to launch it correctly.  You should be able to find out how to do that in the xecuter forums or on their website.  They should have manuals for their chips and OS, usually in pdf format.

REZN8TED

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2006, 03:02:00 PM »

QUOTE(sleepinginmyhead @ Sep 10 2006, 11:04 PM) View Post

Judging by the size, the evoxdash.xbe is probably the UnleashX xbe.  I think what you'd have to do now is reconfigure your X3 to launch it correctly.  You should be able to find out how to do that in the xecuter forums or on their website.  They should have manuals for their chips and OS, usually in pdf format.

Shit  thanks man...I'll give that a try!

REZN8TED

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2006, 11:31:00 AM »

I got it figured out....It was looking in my G drive for "Unleashx.xbe" by default? WTF....Someone must have been messing with it....All is fine now thanks for the help!