xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Bug List  (Read 164 times)

-FourDoor-

• Archived User
Bug List
« on: December 05, 2004, 05:13:00 PM »

QUOTE (unleashx @ Dec 5 2004, 02:28 PM)
UnleashX V0.37.1205A Build 534 is out. As usual, please post anything that you may find unusual in this release here. Please keep this thread clean. Enjoy, folks.

CrayZEE

• Archived User
Bug List
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2004, 05:18:00 PM »

Yes but its more of a Feedback Thread, and ppl having troubles, then saying
it was their fault etc. So yeah, i think this would be better, UnleashX, what's
your opinion?

Ah well, let it got to waste, i just noticed X-S is gay, and after a certain time
you cannot re-edit your topic, so i couldnt even maintain it...

-FourDoor-

• Archived User
Bug List
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2004, 05:27:00 PM »

wink.gif

Kthulu

• Archived User
Bug List
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2004, 08:57:00 PM »

1-A definitely has something to do with skins that video in them.  i could not reproduce the problem until i downloaded some skins that did.

Billy-X

• Archived User
Bug List
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2004, 01:58:00 AM »

1-A] When Switching Skins, on the 2nd or 3rd try, the dashboard locks up
completely.
1st... try switch the default skin...
after that u can switch the other skin

sleepinginmyhead

• Archived User
Bug List
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2004, 03:11:00 AM »

I was in file manager cleaning up some stuff that I had stored on my xbox.  I was deleting things by folder, and I was doing it one folder at a time just to be safe.  UnleashX froze after the 3rd folder was deleted (the status bar would go to 100% then unleashx would freeze).  When I restart the xbox and go to file manager it appears all 3 folders and their contents are deleted.  I deleted 6 folders and unleashx froze after the 3rd folder twice in a row, so I assume it's easily reproducible.

*edit- When I say one folder at a time I mean that I had one folder selected, I'd hit the white button and hit delete.  The one folder I would delete had other folders in it.  I just didn't want to give the impression I was only deleting folders with files in them.

Ces2k3

• Archived User
Bug List
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2004, 07:36:00 PM »

seems music(xbox custom sound track) not playing and crashing when trying to switch tracks when dash start s is caused by putting a preveiw vid on the menu( launch dvd) once i removed it, it started the music with no probs . i think it has somthing to do with the start up but ohwell .i havnt tried this when playing mp3 but im more than sure it has somthing to do with the combanation of the vid running in the bg and the start up

also the minor bug when  using the l or  r trigger when  looking for new skins on the 2 web sites  from the dash. it wont go down  more but u hear the sound of it going down but u cant see it, it stay stuck on the first list of the skins.

also the thing take s a little longer now to start up. it almost feel like im using mxm all over again

Ces2k3

• Archived User
Bug List
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2004, 02:59:00 PM »

laugh.gif

4NIC8TOR

• Archived User
Bug List
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2004, 04:39:00 PM »

If the pinned thread is for bug reports then posts should be deleted which are not bugs or moved to another thread.  Otherwise we're just going to have these threads spaced out all over.