xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Evox Trainers In Unleashx?  (Read 122 times)

Thuggalo420DL

• Archived User
Evox Trainers In Unleashx?
« on: June 11, 2005, 04:34:00 PM »

So I tried running Evox as an app from UnleashX because I was tired of switching dashboards almost daily, and it worked fine but the trainers aren't working for me. I selected all the options, saved etc. but it just doesn't work. Is there any way to fix this, or will I have to continue installing/uninstalling dashboards?

THDVL

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2005, 04:56:00 PM »

It's not necessary to have evox as your dash to use trainers. I have XBMC as my dash and launch evox as an app to use trainers all the time. The only reason I still have evox on my hdd actually :P .. Make sure you have TSR set to normal and game region to auto. You've probably just overlooked some minor detail. The Xored team is currently working on a way to convert etm files to something that is compatible with all dash's so people wont have to use evox much longer just to enjoy trainers.. Check maxconsole for updates.

Thuggalo420DL

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2005, 06:03:00 PM »

I got it working... Not sure what the problem was :x Thanks. (Nice Broodwich ya got there ;))

gsharpshooter

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2005, 06:44:00 PM »

woooo its u thugallo u make awsome hacks and stuff on xbox-saves.com ur one of the greatest hackers for saves i no