xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Evox Telnet Problem  (Read 131 times)

angelfly

• Archived User
Evox Telnet Problem
« on: April 18, 2004, 05:49:00 AM »

Thats normal, some games will work and some wont. Project Gotham 2 with only work before the game is started and will disconnect itself. Other games like KOTOR disconnect in between loading. I have been able to load the M$ dash with debug tsr on and actually search, but I'm using the original v1.0 non-live dash. Debug TSR doesn't work with like enabled games so it's not suprising that it won't load a live enabled dash if thats what your using

janus_2094

• Archived User
Evox Telnet Problem
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2004, 09:15:00 AM »

Thanks that makes a lot of sence. Couple more questions. Is the reason that some games don't work becuase the developers have purposly put some form of protection in the game? and is there any way at all to debug these games? If not how does anyone create trainers for these games? Thanks for the help angelfly

angelfly

• Archived User
Evox Telnet Problem
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2004, 01:51:00 PM »

I know it would have some thing to do with the coding just not sure as to what it is. For non live games accoording to m$ the developers to not have to add cheat protection, but some may have it and just may just not work properly with the debugger