xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Wip: A&d Evox Trainer, Who Else Is Making Them?  (Read 240 times)

kingsfan41

• Archived User
Wip: A&d Evox Trainer, Who Else Is Making Them?
« on: December 11, 2003, 09:24:00 PM »

Any insight into what trainers you are working on? Taking any requests?

byt3-ra1d

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2003, 03:19:00 AM »

QUOTE (angelfly @ Dec 10 2003, 06:35 PM)
well as you all know the new evox with the fixed debug tsr has been released and I've started work on trainers already, I just wanted to know who else has started making them?

Just been screwin with the features so far. Anything I make will be for personal use and nothing too special (god mode, all weaps and the like)

angelfly

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2003, 06:15:00 AM »

byt3-raid: Yeah I haven't tried anything special either I just did stuff like unlimited ammo, I hope in future releases it has the ability to search for values that have gotten higher or lower or have stayed the same, not just for exact values.I used to use Gameshark Pro to make stuff like walkthrough wall codes and moon jumps and that just not possible when searching for exact values

kingsfan: so far I'm only working on Armed and Dangerous, I might work on KotOR and ETM (haven't checked to see if ETM is compatible with debu tsr yet) but for now I'm not taking any request but after I get alot familar with it I will

j666

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2003, 07:07:00 AM »

how  did u get  the telnet to  work in the game  it wont connect with  me when i start a game  only when im  in evox

angelfly

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2003, 07:56:00 AM »

Are you sure your not using the older version with the broken Debug TSR? I just set TSR to debug in the settings.I also have telnet and ftp turned on.Also it does not work with all games so try some others.If you are able to ftp the box it should work.You also need IGR turned on

j666

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2003, 08:06:00 AM »

still no working  it says unable to connect while ingame  i downloadd  3935 last night so i expect it to be  the upto date one also when i connect to it with the just evox it asks for a login name when i try to type   xbox in   it  says not implemented  whats the right login  name

j666

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2003, 09:33:00 AM »

ok got it to  work was using wrong port  anyway have begun searching using kotor (it does not hang) im currently searching   but how do i get  the result     ie DB      
    Dump memory in bytes  

Usage :     DB <Addresse> <Len>

what goes in addresse   and   len?

kingsfan41

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2003, 09:54:00 PM »

Would someone be willing to provide the steps you used to successfully find a memory location and how to "train" it?

What I mean is I tried this with a few games such as Max Payne 2 and TMNT and tried searching for the values 8 and 7 (Max Payne 2) - The number of painkillers I have using

Value 8 and Value 7

But I just get the following:

Store Game State in slot 0
Done.
Slot 0 Val 8

Then

Store Game State in slot 1
Done.
Slot 0 Val 7

Shouldn't it be showing me memory addresses? If not, and it is storing them in these slots, how do I compare them or get the memory addresses?

I tried the same thing with TMNT to search for the number of continues but nothing.

Any help would be appreciated. If there is some sort of tutorial somewhere, that would be great as well.

I also tried using this with GTA3 but I lose telnet connection shortly after I freeze the game so it does not seem to work with that one.

Thanks...