xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Can't Get Onimusha To Work  (Read 318 times)

LOUIE

• Archived User
Can't Get Onimusha To Work
« on: November 06, 2002, 10:25:00 AM »

I replaced a few jap movies in the movie directory that had english versions. Then i tried making an image in both xiso and gdf, burned them both times with record now max. All i get when i try to play is a blck screen at the beginning with some messed up sounding music that cuts in and out. Once and only once, it got to the title screen and i tried pressing start and it would black scren again. All i have in the root dir of the disc is :

image (a directory not a file)
default.xbe
saveimage.xbx
serial_no.bin

Is this everything? Its just wierd how the thing keeps freezing. Hope somebody out there's got an answer....... :(                                      

Xeero

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2002, 10:14:00 PM »

I wiped the Japanese cinematics entirely, GDFimaged it into an ISO, and burned it at 1X.  Golden.  Bad burn, maybe?                                    

The Legendary Rob

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2002, 10:40:00 PM »

i got same results from princo dvd-rw and problems were gone when i burnt to verbatim dvd-r                                    

Xeero

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2002, 10:42:00 PM »

I used cheap-ass, stolen-from-a-dirty-hobo-while-he-was-sleeping DVDPro discs...like $0.92 apiece and they work fine.  And the hobo is none the wiser.                                    

LOUIE

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2002, 10:09:00 PM »

Hey y'all i tried just rowing away the jap movies and guess what!
.....I t works!!! Pefectly!
I don't understand why it wouldn't the first times buy i don't #$@%$ care!
It's a really cool looking game i like it!! Thanks guys... :lol:
Now i just need to get that western digital 120 gb HD! :evil: