xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Who Can Wait For January 5th When The Next Xbox  (Read 1648 times)

rtheil

• Archived User
Who Can Wait For January 5th When The Next Xbox
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2004, 12:29:00 PM »

Here's what I'd like to see:

1. What will it look like.
2. Will it have a hard drive
3. Will it still play original xbox games (which I think is a question that shouldn't even need to be asked. I mean, why try to compete with the PS?)
4. Will it have a hard drive
5. When will it be released
6. Of course, the name of it.
7. Will it have a hard drive
8. put to rest the rumor of 3 versions.

I think MS would be extremely smart to put out 3 different versions. or even a couple.  Basically a version that has no HD, but it upgradeable to have a HD. a version with a HD, and the extreme version. This way MS can still sell to those with no money, and can make more money on upgrades. AND, they can make money on the bigger versions.

Who knows....

Ballz2TheWallz

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2004, 01:46:00 PM »

um anyone see the elder scrolls 5 oblivion screenshots? thats what to expect from xeon

Moddedxbox4ever

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2004, 02:28:00 PM »

I hate the idea with the xbox next having 3 different forms of it, one with a hardrive, one without, thats completely retarded i just want the xbox next to be like the first xbox except with a better graphic card and more improvements,  if i get the xbox next i am not going to mod it because i just modded my normal xbox and its good because you save alot of money just by saving the games to your harddrive, it saves it saves alot of money but the only thing that sucks is that you cannot play live you have to go through all the trouble of turning your modchip off and now MS is checking the size or your hardrive. I know there is that program Xlink Kai and XBconnect but they lag so badly xbox online goes way faster and has way more features. All i want is the xbox next to be like the first one but except more improved.

FallsInc

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2004, 02:09:00 AM »

watch it will just be a regular xbox case, that usa wont get any special editions of, and a new mobo crammed into it... lol

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2004, 08:16:00 AM »

QUOTE(Moddedxbox4ever @ Dec 23 2004, 10:59 PM)
i just modded my normal xbox and its good because you save alot of money just by saving the games to your harddrive, it saves it saves alot of money

View Post

Pages: 1 [2]