xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Will The New Xbox2 Weigh More?  (Read 967 times)

thewickedjester

• Archived User
Will The New Xbox2 Weigh More?
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2004, 02:13:00 PM »

assuming that future trends follow the current ones, the xbox2 (or xenon, or whatever the hell they are calling it now) will be 5 feet tall and double as a car.

ps: its womb

Juancster

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2004, 10:49:00 PM »

I beleive its going to stay in the same weight area, dont know how they can stuff so many things into a smaller package.

gamefreakgcb

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2004, 06:39:00 AM »

Or they can invent a new type of HD. Everyhting is ministurizing. look at the past HD's(size of a CD-Rom) I still have one lying around, the big-ass floppy drive and whatnot. I dont think MS will take the XBox components in play anymore. My point in this wierd post? Even if MS decides to keep the XBox blueprint, it has things smaller then the XBox components to put in. Ive seen PSU a little bigger than a credit card that can manage 200 watts. Mobo(with 1.2GHz CPU built in and VGA, Sound, Network) the size that can fit in one DIN slot of the car. Im trying to build a carpc for which space is a big issue and just found out about these things

Exige_

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2004, 10:27:00 AM »

tongue.gif

bucko

• Recovered User
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2004, 12:26:00 PM »

laugh.gif

chris1712

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2004, 03:43:00 PM »

well what about the new tiny hard drives used in ipod minis etc., i read in custompc that toshiba (or hitachi) have made an 80 gig 1.5" hard drive, its like the size of a thumb.

this is the 4 gig one use in mini ipods but i reaad they can get up to 60gb now.

user posted image

unknown_sidhu

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2004, 04:45:00 PM »

wink.gif
I heard the same thing about the new toshiba drive, except it being 3gb.

flashfreak

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2004, 04:59:00 AM »

there are so many stupid qns like this. no1 knows, it will probably be less though cos a lot of ppl complained about the original xbox

Rebel-Soul

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2004, 07:46:00 AM »

wink.gif

halo1

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2004, 05:39:00 PM »

QUOTE (reactions @ Aug 29 2004, 12:16 AM)
actually the fuck head is the one that posted up photos of 2 seriously shitty ass modded xbox box's that nobody on the forum liked!

and ur mom was fine last nite - she says to sand and paint again

I hope the New X-box2 console is a  little heavy---Simnply because my Freinds P2'  fell over dropped at one point casuing them to not function anymore. Heavy makes it more stable in case hit  a controler cord...

DisapearingAct

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2004, 08:09:00 PM »

QUOTE (flashfreak @ Oct 27 2004, 01:02 PM)
there are so many stupid qns like this. no1 knows, it will probably be less though cos a lot of ppl complained about the original xbox

im the one that orginally posted the question - that account banned though - anyways - its not a stupid question -  it strives on the fact of advancing technologies that no doubt get smaller - i felt a big hinderance to the xbox is the weight - its a fucking tank -  and annoying to move around -  all my ps2 friends make fun of me because of my tank ass of a game system - but of course they dont get free games -    i say smaller the better - dont u think?  

how is that for a fucking question u asshole
Pages: 1 [2]