xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Xbox 2 Or PS3  (Read 2391 times)

polyesterjones

• Archived User
Xbox 2 Or PS3
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2004, 01:42:00 PM »

biggrin.gif

EDIT:  For some odd reason, I am fascinated with your avatar, messyjesse21.

xFusioNx

• Archived User
Xbox 2 Or PS3
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2004, 02:11:00 PM »

Yeah who cares. I work for my money, so it won't be under my christmas tree.

I'm not keen on giving Sony anymore money. I think MS should be dominant in the console market. The deserve it mroe than Sony, seeing as how their console is much more innovative.

..[[ModBoxMaster]]..

• Archived User
Xbox 2 Or PS3
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2004, 03:27:00 PM »

EDIT: For some odd reason, I am fascinated with your avatar, messyjesse21.

yeah i think its hilarious

..[[ModBoxMaster]]..

• Archived User
Xbox 2 Or PS3
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2004, 02:03:00 AM »

yeah ive had that thing forever and i myself am still amazed by it smile.gif i once set it as my desktop background hehe got a little bit distracting though

haha its funny!  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

cromat44

• Archived User
Xbox 2 Or PS3
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2004, 12:56:00 AM »

1) this is a xbox forum... what do you think most of us will pick?
2) its confirmed nintendo is making a "revolutionary new system"

africamagical

• Archived User
Xbox 2 Or PS3
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2004, 01:29:00 AM »

Im only conflicted because the xbox is a good console, but i hate ms,
the last thing they need is another monopoly in another market.  And heres another thing, Halo, the one game every one loves more than anything was supposed to come out like a year earlier, but MS new they had shit for games, so they bought it to make it exclusively theirs, That isnt exactly what i want happening to the games, a huge corporation just buying all the titles so games arent released on other platforms.  I want to choose what platform i want, not have MS strangle everyone else. PS2 generally has better games minus like 2 xbox exclusive titles like riddick and ninja gaiden albeit it has weaker hardware, but its older for gods sakes. im gonna get flamed for saying this here, but fuck ms, I have a big problem with supporting them, but its ok i have an xbox because ms takes a hit when they are sold and I uhhh *pay* for all the games i have

So, let the flames of me and my statement begin

bizzare

• Archived User
Xbox 2 Or PS3
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2004, 04:12:00 AM »

im gonna wait a year or so till the price drops down to something reasonable at that point ill pick a game i really want if its an xclusive ill buy which ever console it is on first and buy the other one later ... if the game is multiplatform ill buy the better of the 2  systems first and the other later because lets face it i, and i assume the rest of u here, am a gamer and im gonna buy up all the good shit out there

MaTiAz

• Archived User
Xbox 2 Or PS3
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2004, 05:17:00 AM »

QUOTE (blackchild1101 @ Jul 28 2004, 12:14 AM)

Kinda like the way M$ does for all of it's products laugh.gif

All I'm saying is this when either system comes out I wont buy them for at least a year or two.

And for the last time stop comparing the PS2 to Xbox. There's no way around it, the Xbox is the superior system. All I'm saying is that its the quality of games. Which has always been Sony's strong point.

Which ever system has the best games will be the system that I first purchase wink.gif

Quality? You mean amount? Have you ever noticed that the most shitty games are made on the PS2?

I vote for Xbox2 all the way. Sony is just a BIG rip-off.

I'll purchase Xbox2 even if it's not moddable. Xbox has been treating me sooooo good that I wont let it go.

AnThRaX

• Archived User
Xbox 2 Or PS3
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2004, 09:24:00 AM »

I originally bought xbox first day it was released, I didn't even know about Halo, I wanted it because By the way I reserved it so I had it a few days before hand, I bought Halo and DOA 3. I put in DOA 3 beat it a few times put in Halo and I was amazed, and this is before I knew about xbox modding. I didn't even care, I loved Halo so much, and then a few month's later, Gamespy had it on there network and a few other programs like XboxLadder and a few others, then one of the beta's of Xbox Connect came out as I remember, it had less members but better people. I loved it because it was IRC style and has moderators/admin's and usually cooler people and not clan infested. And by the way I was on there when there was rarely 10-15 members on a friday-saturday night. But, I liked it better then gamespy, because there you had to pay of course, no ladders, by the way xbox connect is XBconnect (XBC) but that's what it was called originally, and it had ladders on there, and I remember Omni1 and Lex owning everyone in 2v2 those were the day's. Only 2-3 clan's, Like IoS, SPQR, and only a few others.

Reaper527

• Archived User
Xbox 2 Or PS3
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2004, 06:07:00 PM »

QUOTE (xFusioNx @ Jul 29 2004, 10:14 PM)
Yeah who cares. I work for my money, so it won't be under my christmas tree.

I'm not keen on giving Sony anymore money. I think MS should be dominant in the console market. The deserve it mroe than Sony, seeing as how their console is much more innovative.

i must admit it is nice having things a few months before the rest of the world unlike any sony or nintendo made product smile.gif i think that is another reason to support ms aside from the excellent system they gave us in the first xbox.

ps2gamer02

• Archived User
Xbox 2 Or PS3
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2004, 01:32:00 PM »

ok soo lets post this same topic on an ps2 forums an see what happens an ps2 does not make shitty game sorry xbox makes shitty games only good games are halo an ninja gaiden they have no good racing games and no good rpgs (except for fable which isnt out yet) an the ps2 got grand tourismo best racing game ever! an the final fanstasy series the best rpgs of all times soo my point proven but i do like the xbox so ill stop now haha

GameDTX

• Archived User
Xbox 2 Or PS3
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2004, 03:34:00 PM »

smile.gif

GameDTX

• Archived User
Xbox 2 Or PS3
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2004, 03:35:00 PM »

and rpg's? wtf r u a little boy?

lordvader129

• Archived User