xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: Xbox 2 Or PS3  (Read 2393 times)

..[[ModBoxMaster]]..

• Archived User
Xbox 2 Or PS3
« on: July 26, 2004, 09:08:00 PM »

i vote XBOX 2!

telexen

• Archived User
Xbox 2 Or PS3
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2004, 09:16:00 PM »

Xbox 2 ...I don't care how many more games Sony gets if they do...I REFUSE to let them rip me off like they've ripped of millions of people so far on the PS2

iwinulose

• Archived User
Xbox 2 Or PS3
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2004, 08:24:00 PM »

isnt this pole a little bias
this is XBOX-scene u know
lol  wink.gif

blackchild1101

• Archived User
Xbox 2 Or PS3
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2004, 09:03:00 PM »

QUOTE (telexen @ Jul 27 2004, 04:16 AM)
Xbox 2 ...I don't care how many more games Sony gets if they do...I REFUSE to let them rip me off like they've ripped of millions of people so far on the PS2

How EXACTLY did Sony rip people off on the PS2   dry.gif

telexen

• Archived User
Xbox 2 Or PS3
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2004, 10:40:00 PM »

QUOTE (blackchild1101 @ Jul 27 2004, 05:06 AM)
How EXACTLY did Sony rip people off on the PS2   <_<

Look at the price of it and think

It's been out a year longer than the xbox ... they're laughing all the way to the bank because people are stupid enough to pay MORE for a console that isn't as good as Xbox

blackchild1101

• Archived User
Xbox 2 Or PS3
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2004, 09:51:00 PM »

QUOTE (telexen @ Jul 27 2004, 05:40 AM)
Look at the price of it and think

It's been out a year longer than the xbox ... they're laughing all the way to the bank because people are stupid enough to pay MORE for a console that isn't as good as Xbox

Wow, Wow, WOW, wait a sec. Isn't the goal of a company that sells a product is to make money off it?  dry.gif

Now If Sony was still selling more Units then M$ at the 200$a pop, even though Sony had got the jump on M$ by a year why on earth would they lower the price.

Remeber both Sony and M$ take a hit each time they sell one of there  consoles. A smart business man would milk the cow for as long as they can.

Oh btw most people arn't buying the Ps2 because it's crappy, it's because of the wide selection of games...

I didn't buy Xbox becuase of the games I bought mine because I could mod it.
But I'm not saying that people who buy Xbox bought it because it could be modded.

telexen

• Archived User
Xbox 2 Or PS3
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2004, 11:03:00 PM »

QUOTE (blackchild1101 @ Jul 27 2004, 05:54 AM)
Wow, Wow, WOW, wait a sec. Isn't the goal of a company that sells a product is to make money off it?  <_<

Now If Sony was still selling more Units then M$ at the 200$a pop, even though Sony had got the jump on M$ by a year why on earth would they lower the price.

Remeber both Sony and M$ take a hit each time they sell one of there  consoles. A smart business man would milk the cow for as long as they can.

Oh btw most people arn't buying the Ps2 because it's crappy, it's because of the wide selection of games...

I didn't buy Xbox becuase of the games I bought mine because I could mod it.
But I'm not saying that people who buy Xbox bought it because it could be modded.

Flap your gums all you want ... it doesn't change the fact that Sony is overcharging for it's consoles

It's not a surprise they overcharge for the PS2...Everything Sony makes takes a considerable price hike as soon as that wonderful "SONY" logo is thrown on the front.

apw100

• Archived User
Xbox 2 Or PS3
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2004, 11:45:00 PM »

Who the f)#K knows?  Maybe MS completely drops the ball on XBOX2, maybe Sony hits a home run. Maybe the opposite. Nobody knows.  I'm not loyal to any mega-corporation.  I will spend my money with whoever offers me the best product.

..[[ModBoxMaster]]..

• Archived User
Xbox 2 Or PS3
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2004, 12:17:00 AM »

damn straight i hate sony i hope they go out of business i like xbox better.... xbox eats ps2's and shits out gamecubes!

fredmoreno42

• Archived User
Xbox 2 Or PS3
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2004, 12:23:00 AM »

id like to see an xbox 2 under my christmas tree just as long as it doesnt look like that piece of shit proto, it looks just like that nokia phone

X2Gamer

• Archived User
Xbox 2 Or PS3
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2004, 11:41:00 PM »

The better one.  biggrin.gif

lordvader129

• Archived User
Xbox 2 Or PS3
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2004, 01:49:00 AM »

wow, this is a really good, objective place to ask this question

[/sarcasm]

dj LIQUID

• Archived User
Xbox 2 Or PS3
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2004, 01:39:00 PM »

PS2 was a dissapointment IMO

give me the new XBOX and new Nintendo!!

malice_95

• Archived User
Xbox 2 Or PS3
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2004, 01:46:00 PM »

i have an easy solution. Just hope and pray that you get both of the consoles and then you would have the best of both worlds.  But I would rather have an xbox2 because the xbox has been good to me.

blackchild1101

• Archived User
Xbox 2 Or PS3
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2004, 04:11:00 PM »

It's not a surprise they overcharge for the PS2...Everything Sony makes takes a considerable price hike as soon as that wonderful "SONY" logo is thrown on the front.

Kinda like the way M$ does for all of it's products laugh.gif

All I'm saying is this when either system comes out I wont buy them for at least a year or two.

And for the last time stop comparing the PS2 to Xbox. There's no way around it, the Xbox is the superior system. All I'm saying is that its the quality of games. Which has always been Sony's strong point.

Which ever system has the best games will be the system that I first purchase wink.gif
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6