xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Halo3 ? Or Not  (Read 2905 times)

anthonydata

• Archived User
Halo3 ? Or Not
« Reply #120 on: December 02, 2004, 06:54:00 PM »

i dont even have the game im just sayin what i heard i just got the first halo on this saturday

xionanx

• Archived User
Halo3 ? Or Not
« Reply #121 on: December 03, 2004, 03:55:00 AM »

I have played and beat both Halo and Halo 2.. I do not feel "short changed".  I feel ripped off when I play a game that cost $49 for less then 6 hours, so far Halo 2 has provided 100+ hours of gameplay with many more to come.  Very few games I'be bought can I say that about.. most I only get about 20~26 hours out of then return them.

As far as the ending goes, I think it would be OBVIOUS to ANYONE with HALF a BRAIN that THERE WILL BE a HALO 3.

Regardless of whether Bungie claims to be working on it or not, no one leaves a story completely wide open for sequels like that, and then doesn't make a sequel.  Not to mention potential spinoff's...

Halo 3 = Reality
Halo 4 = Who Knows?
Halo spinoffs = Possibility

Now.. comparing Half Life 2 to Halo 2 is like comparing a Ford Mustang to a Saleen Mustang  Yeah, they both are the same car, yeah they both go fast, but one so far outshines the other in shear speed and style that the comparison is laughable..

Half Life 2 is the Saleen..  

Of course to the guy who thinks Counter Strike (source) is better then Halo 2 multiplayer.. your on crack.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]