• Archived User
Dream-x
« on: February 08, 2008, 06:58:00 AM »

and ill throw in a free copy of halo 3 still sealed

NYCXBOX

• Archived User
Dream-x
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 01:35:00 PM »

Dude I offered you a perfect 40GB PS3 for this already. I even said I would throw in a Game (resistance).

You keep blowing me off - how bout posting some pics of the dream x.

Anyone who has delt with me on the BST knows im honest upfront 100% guy.  I would gladly trade you for it ASAP....

I have had many delings with you by PM and you deem to not want to do this... Yest you post you will throw in more stuff .. IS my offer not good enogh?  I am giving you everything you want - the system is perfect, clean and has maybe 15 hrs use tops.  The only thing better would be to go out and buy a new one..

I really want this trade if you have this machine.. I've been looking for a dream x for quite a while.

Thanks - please reconsider my offer.. COntact anyone on my reference list if you need to - even some of the MODERATORS on here i have done business wiith multiple times.  Everyone should vouch for me.

again thanks

NYCXBOX

• Archived User
Dream-x
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 10:07:00 PM »

Absolutely not...

If you don't trust me (based on my reviews and references)..

Send your stuff to moderator Bong420  - he has agreed to be a middle man.  You send him the Dream X and I will send him the 40 GB PS3 - he will verifiy that both of us are on the UP and UP and send me your system and send you mine.  That way no one gets screwed..

NYCXBOX

• Archived User
Dream-x
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2008, 04:51:00 AM »

I don't think this guy is for real.

No pics yet.

NO replys or responces.

I have offered exactly what he wants - he refuses to accept it.
He ask me to send first with no references and only 5 posts (3 of which have been in the last 2 days the other 2 over the past 3+ years.

I even had a Moderator offer to be a middle man in a possible trade to avoid anyone from getting screwed out of $360+ dollars worth of merch.

his PM replys are only 2 or less words..

He moves away from the trade and ask me to sell to him...

Has yet to respond to 2 more proposals placed before him and has been on 3 times since I have PMed and Posted in the thread.

I caution everyone as I don't feel this offer is on the Up and UP.

I could be wrong and I hope I am.. I hope you reconsider my offer as fair and decide to trade with me or someone else for equal or fair value.

I just don't want anyone getting their hopes up for a trade or sale with this user and get screwed over - I know what its like to try to find a DreamX box that is real and I have already been scammed out of $360 cash on PAYPAL and a Xbox system tring to trade for one in the past (COTA-GODLYONE).

good luck all

manatarms25

• Archived User
Dream-x
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 12:03:00 PM »

I can vouch for NYCXBOX he has been part of the scene since 2005 and posting dailey I would trust him with a ps3.

Bump....... to see pics of this dream-x... cause I know I would trade a ps3 also.

biggrin.gif

NYCXBOX

• Archived User
Dream-x
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2008, 02:15:00 PM »

User is Going to Ship to Bong and I am going to do the same.

We will cross trade through a Modertator to ensure Safty and intergrety of the products.

Thanks Mod for be understanding.

I hope you come through dude - im looking foward to a trade.

I still would like to see some pics posted before you pack it up and send it off.

vhhhhhhhh

• Archived User
Dream-x
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2008, 07:53:00 PM »

QUOTE(Flagg3 @ Feb 12 2008, 03:43 AM) View Post

Something seems fishy about this guy.  He offered it to me as well, but told me that it had a 300GB hd.  I offered more than the price of a brand new 40gb PS3 BTW.

http://img137.images...e=img002si3.jpg
http://img149.images...mage=imgqi1.jpg
http://img98.imagesh...e=img003ax6.jpg
its real heres some scans

xboxgamer733

• Archived User
Dream-x
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2008, 08:54:00 PM »

QUOTE(vhhhhhhhh @ Feb 11 2008, 08:29 PM) View Post
Can you not offer images of the console itself?

Doing so would offer greater peace of mind for your buyer, NYCXBOX.

NYCXBOX

• Archived User
Dream-x
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2008, 10:13:00 PM »

This was supposed to be a done deal - I though we had a trade?

I thought you were mailing the system to the Moderator - I already Packed up the 40GB PS3 and Sent it to him.  + I included Shipping for him to mail it out to you once he confirms getting the Dream X.

The Pictures were for me... No need to excite the community - AS I thought this was a Done Deal?

vhhhhhhhh

• Archived User
Dream-x
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2008, 10:31:00 PM »

QUOTE(NYCXBOX @ Feb 12 2008, 06:49 AM) View Post

This was supposed to be a done deal - I though we had a trade?

I thought you were mailing the system to the Moderator - I already Packed up the 40GB PS3 and Sent it to him.  + I included Shipping for him to mail it out to you once he confirms getting the Dream X.

The Pictures were for me... No need to excite the community - AS I thought this was a Done Deal?

yea its done deal

NYCXBOX

• Archived User
Dream-x
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2008, 11:05:00 PM »

OK, then - Trade is pending - Still would love to see some pics if you get the chance.

Thanks

NYCXBOX

• Archived User
Dream-x
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2008, 12:02:00 AM »

MY system should be all ready to go. It was shipped and It has arrived, ready to get shipped to you.

Have you mailed yours out yet?

Keep me informed please on the status of the trade?

NYCXBOX

• Archived User
Dream-x
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2008, 11:26:00 PM »

Hav not herd from this guy in quite a few days now.  Have you mailed the system to the Mod yet for cross trade?  My system is with him.  PM him to confirm or AIM him.

Please let me know what the situation is?

Thanks

thepunisher302

• Archived User
Dream-x
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2008, 08:06:00 PM »

Wow this guy sounds pretty shady to me? It's 2008 and no digital camera? You offered up scans of an owner's manual which you can find online anyway. Very good idea by using a go between, and I hope i stand corrected about this guy's integrity.

NYCXBOX

• Archived User
Dream-x
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2008, 06:07:00 PM »

Are you areound Vhhhhhhhhhh?  AIm is off, and BOng has not herd from you.  My system has been there for days.  Have you shipped yet?  Is this deal stilll a go?  I have sent you several PM's and AIM's and herd Nothing so far.  IM starting to feel like you wasted $40 of mine (shipping cash).  

Even if this deal falls through - IM still out $40 for shipping to bong and then having him ship my system back to me with the cash that he was supposed to use to ship to you once both systems were in his possession.

Please PM or reply in the thread and make me feel better,  let me know where the system is please.

Thanks
Pages: [1] 2