xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Price Of Video Games  (Read 1025 times)

btz

• Archived User
Price Of Video Games
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2003, 02:08:00 PM »

tongue.gif

bah, my friend just farted.. have to get out of the room sad.gif sad.gif  blink.gif

Mage

• Archived User
Price Of Video Games
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2003, 05:11:00 PM »

QUOTE (Hammy @ Apr 15 2003, 03:08 AM)
You will find that most people on here are pirates that will not admit it,which piss's me off as i know who they are

It's called people will not openly admit to breaking laws when it involves writing it, afterall, why leave a trail of proof when there is no good reason to?

Doesn't make sense to ever say you commit copyright infringement.

jesterrace777

• Archived User
Price Of Video Games
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2003, 03:17:00 AM »

QUOTE (Mage @ Apr 19 2003, 11:11 PM)
QUOTE (Hammy @ Apr 15 2003, 03:08 AM)
You will find that most people on here are pirates that will not admit it,which piss's me off as i know who they are

It's called people will not openly admit to breaking laws when it involves writing it, afterall, why leave a trail of proof when there is no good reason to?

Doesn't make sense to ever say you commit copyright infringement.

Once again Mage you have lived up to your name (wise person). Whether you do backups or go Hammy's route is your business but comming out and saying it is just plain dumb. Leaving a chain of evidence isn't bright.

SupeRdUPErBlakE

• Archived User
Price Of Video Games
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2003, 04:21:00 AM »

QUOTE (Hammy @ Apr 15 2003, 11:08 AM)
Ok guys,Here is another reason to ban my arse.

I hate people that say that they buy games when ok they may buy one game for every 20 games that they download.

I only buy games that i really like and so far i have bought 10 games but i have downloaded about 50 games so far and deleted 30 games as they are total crap and not what i tought that a xbox game should be,I hate another game converted from the pc.The price of games has always been my pet hate and $MS and game companys will not listen so pirates will always be there.

I can not understand why you can but the latest dvd movie or lastest music cd for $20AUD but have to pay $99 AUD for a game. If software companys want to stop pirates there is only one way to do that and that is to drop xbox or pc games to the price of music cd's or movie dvd's.

Until then i will copy these games.

I'm a pirate and happy to be one. =D For one I'm downloading, but not selling it after I download so its COMPLETELY Legal.  ph34r.gif

SupeRdUPErBlakE

• Archived User
Price Of Video Games
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2003, 04:23:00 AM »

QUOTE (btz @ Apr 19 2003, 10:08 PM)
bah, my friend just farted.. have to get out of the room sad.gif sad.gif  blink.gif

Lol, Hurry, run before you die!! muhaha.gif
Oh, beat your friend senceless as well. grr.gif

DOORKNOB!

DinoK125

• Archived User
Price Of Video Games
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2003, 02:45:00 PM »

Ay, the reason they are so overpriced is because they gotta pay money for research and the technology do do some of the stuff that they do. A music CD is different, you're just listening to songs, there is no video and much technology put into it. That's why they are so expensive. That's why I dont pay anymore, I just download my games and play them off my hard drive. :P

chalbing

• Archived User
Price Of Video Games
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2003, 05:36:00 AM »

I really trully believe in buying games that are worth it. I rent and download a lot. and if i find something that I am going to play for a while I buy it. But WHen i goto bestbuy or CompUSA there really isn;t anything good, atleast not for the PC. Most of the stuff now is pure crap.

johnney5

• Archived User
Price Of Video Games
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2003, 08:20:00 PM »

offtopic:

hey socrates, in your sig u got a little potleaf on the canadian flag, is it legal to smoke weed in canada? i heard something about that, like that its tolerated or something like that, im not so sure tho. Do a lotta people grow in canada too? I wonder if thats where the northern states get their weed from..........
Pages: 1 [2]