xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Xecuter 360 Connectivity Kit GiveAway Part1 - Winners  (Read 3034 times)

Textbook

• Archived User
Xecuter 360 Connectivity Kit GiveAway Part1 - Winners
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2006, 12:20:00 PM »

QUOTE(XanTium @ Nov 3 2006, 11:25 PM) View Post

That would be a pretty good guess wink.gif
Will be announced on the news this weekend.

biggrin.gif

QUOTE(XanTium @ Nov 4 2006, 12:58 PM) View Post

Winners will be all those that did the effort to participate and obey the rules.

biggrin.gif

Xplic1T

• Archived User
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2006, 11:44:00 AM »

i hope everything is okay in my part even though my video was one second over :-/ i still hope i get the kit

i wonder why so little people participated in this one and so many did in the first one  uhh.gif

schnoid

• Archived User
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2006, 02:47:00 PM »

QUOTE(Xplic1T @ Nov 5 2006, 07:51 PM) View Post

i hope everything is okay in my part even though my video was one second over :-/ i still hope i get the kit

i wonder why so little people participated in this one and so many did in the first one  uhh.gif

Probably cause people don't want to put in the two seconds of effort. Replying to a thread is much easier than creating a video. Thanks for the replies! I can't wait to hear if I won!  :-)  I'm not updating my dashboard until i get the new firmware put on.

schnoid

• Archived User
« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2006, 04:28:00 PM »

Sorry, i hate to be such a pain in the... but I'm kinda curious about the outcome? I know, I'm being impatient, but I can't do my dashboard update and play Gears of War online until I update my firmware.  sad.gif   Thanks Xbox-scene and Xecuter! You guys are awesome! This is my favorite site ever.  smile.gif

Textbook

• Archived User
« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2006, 01:21:00 PM »

I would never pay for a kit, but getting one free is nice.  It means when I get the drives alone to mod, I won't have to open up my Xbox 360 just to power the drive.

schnoid

• Archived User
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2006, 03:52:00 PM »

Whats the major differences between the Connectivity Kit v1 and v2? Since I haven't heard whether I won or not yet, I figured it might be wortwhile to spend the $55 for a v2 connectivity kit. Do you have to open your box with v2? Is there a tutorial on how to flash your firmware with each of the connectivity kits?

Textbook

• Archived User
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2006, 07:21:00 PM »

QUOTE(schnoid @ Nov 9 2006, 05:59 PM) View Post

Whats the major differences between the Connectivity Kit v1 and v2? Since I haven't heard whether I won or not yet, I figured it might be wortwhile to spend the $55 for a v2 connectivity kit. Do you have to open your box with v2? Is there a tutorial on how to flash your firmware with each of the connectivity kits?

The only difference between the connectivity kits (afaik) is that the second version has a ring of leds and has a power switch so you can turn it on and off.  I don't even think it can be purchased separately.  It comes with the X360USB.  This can be used to flash Hitachi drives using USB.  It can't be used to flash Samsung drives right now.

There is a tutorial for flashing a Hitachi using the X360.  Adamscybot wrote it.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]