xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Latest Cfw's Out There  (Read 747 times)

shadowfire36

• Archived User
Latest Cfw's Out There
« on: May 21, 2012, 09:06:00 AM »

I have a jail broken ps3 running on a cfw 3.55. I tried to install a few New games and figured I need to update since its been months since I have updated. I was trying to get some ideas on what are the names of some new cfw are out and what game managers are people using. It's been awhile , so I'm a bit out the loop on what the current exploits are. Thanks

The Axledental DJ

• Archived User
Latest Cfw's Out There
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 06:59:00 PM »

I use a True Blue dongle with thier CFW 3.55 to play new games like Street Fighter x Tekken (ofcoarse with the TB eboot). I use the latest Multiman 4.x manager. Im new too, did lots of research and CFW 3.55 or Kmeaws CFW 3.55 is the most trusted and stable to use on a JB PS3. I also run Homebrew FBAnext R487 downloaded from Logic-sunrise which works with CFW 3.55. I'm happy I did the whole Jailbreak thing for my Ps3 Slim Cech-2001A device.

QUOTE(shadowfire36 @ May 21 2012, 04:06 PM) View Post

I have a jail broken ps3 running on a cfw 3.55. I tried to install a few New games and figured I need to update since its been months since I have updated. I was trying to get some ideas on what are the names of some new cfw are out and what game managers are people using. It's been awhile , so I'm a bit out the loop on what the current exploits are. Thanks