xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Want into the PlayStation Home Closed Beta Test?  (Read 775 times)

PS3Scene

• Archived User
Want into the PlayStation Home Closed Beta Test?
« on: August 07, 2008, 10:57:00 PM »

Posted by XanTium | 8-8-2008 0:21 EST

From the US Playstation Blog

Today we're announcing the expansion of our closed beta test for PlayStation Home to begin at the end of the month.

Later today, the PLAYSTATION Store will be updated with a PlayStation Home theme. By downloading the theme, users are submitting an application to join the PlayStation Home Beta test community. We will be using a variety of criteria including activity on the PLAYSTATION Network to determine eligibility for the Beta community. Existing beta testers have automatically qualified to be part of the expanded beta.
We're really excited about this milestone and want our most loyal fans to be a part of the evolution of PlayStation Home.

In Europe, SCEE is also beginning their expanded closed beta, directly targeting consumers who have been most active on PLAYSTATION Network and PLAYSTATION Store. SCEE will be in email contact with their PSN audience very shortly.

jwin767

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2008, 01:42:00 AM »

SCEE will be in email contact with their PSN audience very shortly.

believe it when i see it.....

This post has been edited by jwin767: Aug 8 2008, 08:43 AM

bucko

• Recovered User
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2008, 05:03:00 PM »

In Europe, SCEE is also beginning their expanded closed beta, directly targeting consumers who have been most active on PLAYSTATION Network and PLAYSTATION Store. SCEE will be in email contact with their PSN audience very shortly.

I feel this is a bit wrong, I've only bought Warhawk (plus expansions) on the PSStore and the rest of my games from shops. I really hope they do count active players as well. I've been playing a lot of GT5 P lately cause now I finished S class I'm saving for the F1 Ferrari 2007 car so I hope that will let me in XD.

phrozenfeonix

• Recovered User
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2008, 11:55:00 PM »

That sucks, my gf wanted the ps3 for only 2 things, Blu-ray, and home tongue.gif other than those 2 things, she doesn't get much playtime out of it. Looks like the shaft is coming our way.

Kamasutra318

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2008, 01:12:00 PM »

Unless there's a big update by then, there's really not much to do anyway. It's something I'll touch maybe once a month just to see what's been added.