xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Psp 6.35 Hen Scam  (Read 909 times)

wassco

• Archived User
Psp 6.35 Hen Scam
« on: December 03, 2010, 01:16:00 PM »

Came across this jerk-off saying hes Total_noob, asking $5 for the 6.35 hen, paypal him and hell send you the link, i doubt its total_noob, as asking for money would almost certainly ruin his image. Also massively stupid on his part..

[email protected]

http://gameolosophy.com/consoles/playstati...-download-here/

just warning ppl that obviously retards are attempting to scam ppl, and this is just one of them.

just giving the heads up!

dragowarrour

• Archived User
Psp 6.35 Hen Scam
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 08:14:00 PM »

It's actually not a scam. He really is Total_Noob. blink.gif I paid him the $5 and I really got the 6.35 HEN and it works perfectly on my PSP Go. I'm so happy that I can finally play homebrew on my PSP Go!!!!!

mr_wiebe

• Archived User
Psp 6.35 Hen Scam
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 01:59:00 PM »

I don't know who this dragowarrour guy is but I gave [email protected] money over 2 weeks ago and he is not responding to my emails, and not sending the download for the 6.35 HEN he is calming to have.Think about it...total noob is posing updates and videos online and there is nothing but this scammers blog to prove it the scammer has it and no confirmation that anybody has it except this dragoworr liar here..  THIS IS A SCAM AND DO NOT GIVE [email protected] money!!!

look at the total noob's official blog and you will see.  

Hen 6.35 still in progress

[email protected] is fake/scam/liar

This post has been edited by mr_wiebe: Dec 24 2010, 10:07 PM

mr_wiebe

• Archived User
Psp 6.35 Hen Scam
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2010, 02:18:00 PM »

[email protected] is advertising himself as total_noob and asking for money to get a psp 6.35 HEN .  This is not real and he is a scammer.  I know this because I sent him money over 2 weeks ago,... and nothing.  he has several scam posts on gameolosophy.com

the real total_noob posts here

http://total-noob.blogspot.com/

you can also find videos on youtube with his 6.20 hen working.  but there is no 6.35 hen yet....

[email protected] and his 6.35 hen is scam/fake!! DO NOT GIVE MONEY

hamwbone

• Recovered User
Psp 6.35 Hen Scam
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2010, 03:49:00 AM »

KEEP IT TO ONE THREAD!!!!!!