xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Teens Arrested For Rapping Order In Mcdonald's Drive-thru  (Read 798 times)

signal-to-noise-ratio

• Archived User
Teens Arrested For Rapping Order In Mcdonald's Drive-thru
« on: November 02, 2009, 08:15:00 PM »

Teens Arrested For Rapping Order In McDonald's Drive-Thru

I thought people should be aware of this worst case of shouldn't have been arested. They even left when asked by the drive thru employee. Then they were arrested later at a local football game.

lordvader129

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2009, 07:40:00 AM »

as usual there seems to be another side to this story

http://newsone.com/n...cdonalds-order/

“It was not just that they were rapping, they continued to hold things up,” Ludlow said.

Ludlow said the teens were asked several times to speak plainly and that ultimately the manager came outside.

The owner-operator of the McDonald’s said in a statement that the issue was about employees’ safety at the restaurant in American Fork, about 30 miles south of Salt Lake City.

“The employee in question felt that her safety was at risk as a result of the alleged actions of these individuals in the drive-thru, not as a result of them rapping their order,” franchisee Conny Kramer said in the statement. “As such, she contacted the local authorities.”

so they said or did something to make the employee feel threatened, and thats why they were arrested

signal-to-noise-ratio

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2009, 05:20:00 PM »

QUOTE(lordvader129 @ Nov 3 2009, 09:40 AM) View Post

as usual there seems to be another side to this story

http://newsone.com/n...cdonalds-order/
so they said or did something to make the employee feel threatened, and thats why they were arrested

I did hear how the employee said they felt threatened. But they left peacefully which makes me think the employee might be lying.