xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: What Kind of Supporters Obama Has  (Read 248 times)

Just a Shadow

• Archived User
What Kind of Supporters Obama Has
« on: October 17, 2008, 03:02:00 PM »

http://odeo.com/epis...lacks-for-Obama

The interview with the girl is good, boy talk about uneducated!
lol

Just a Shadow

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2008, 03:26:00 PM »

I want to add im not trying to be biased.
Im sure there are many people voting for mccain that would say the same thing.

Anyway it was pretty funny but very ignorant at the same time. I found this and listened so I thought I would share.

throwingks

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2008, 03:48:00 PM »

While this makes for a funny clip, I am not a big fan of sidewalk interviews. They are unreliable for too many reasons. Joe the Plumber included.

Just a Shadow

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2008, 05:17:00 PM »

QUOTE(throwingks @ Oct 17 2008, 05:24 PM) View Post

While this makes for a funny clip, I am not a big fan of sidewalk interviews. They are unreliable for too many reasons. Joe the Plumber included.

Good point.
But the point is that there really are people like this.

Alex548

• Recovered User
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2008, 05:36:00 PM »

here's some Mccain supporters for ya: http://crooksandliar...s-let-their-rac

watch the video or read their quotes. . . whatever you wanna do smile.gif

throwingks

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2008, 05:41:00 PM »

QUOTE(Just a Shadow @ Oct 17 2008, 07:53 PM) View Post
Good point.
But the point is that there really are people like this.

There must be. "I heard the audio / saw the video." Those clips are hand picked, and the people are usually in a rush, and not thinking straight. It is not fair to them or us. With enough clips to choose from, you can create any preconceived notion imaginable.

Alex548 proved my point for me.

Alex548

• Recovered User
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2008, 05:43:00 PM »

But I was being serious. . . .  jester.gif

throwingks

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2008, 07:56:00 PM »

I don't like that Al Jazeera did that at all. I used to think of them as a better news network than that.

Don't get me wrong, all of it is funny, just not accurate.

throwingks

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2008, 03:00:00 PM »

^ McCain has the imaginary friend. tongue.gif
http://www.thrfeed.c...3rd-debate.html

Just a Shadow

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2008, 03:14:00 PM »

QUOTE(throwingks @ Oct 17 2008, 07:17 PM) View Post

There must be. "I heard the audio / saw the video." Those clips are hand picked, and the people are usually in a rush, and not thinking straight.

Ok and being in a rush justifies the fact they dont even know who's canidates vp picks are?

I agree'd with your view earlier, but your statement above is stupid.  tongue.gif

EDIT: I really didn't mean for this thread to be about slamming obama and his supporters, just thought it was funny and thought I would post it. I have no clue to the accuracy of this recording, im not trying to turn this into the typical political thread. There are many other threads best suited for that matter.

throwingks

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2008, 06:38:00 PM »

QUOTE(Just a Shadow @ Oct 18 2008, 05:50 PM) View Post
Ok and being in a rush justifies the fact they dont even know who's canidates vp picks are?
No, but you never half-heard something, because you were concentrating on something else? My wife yells at me constantly for answering her like an ass when I am in the middle of a forum post.

I somehow committed to visiting not only my inlaws for lunch, but her grandmother later in the day. I would never had done that with a clear mind... And, somehow we paid! grr.gif jester.gif

Just a Shadow

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2008, 09:28:00 AM »

QUOTE(throwingks @ Oct 18 2008, 08:14 PM) View Post

I somehow committed to visiting not only my inlaws for lunch, but her grandmother later in the day. I would never had done that with a clear mind... And, somehow we paid! grr.gif jester.gif

lol..

throwingks

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2008, 04:12:00 PM »

QUOTE(limbfilter @ Oct 20 2008, 05:11 PM) View Post
Why talk about Joe? Why doesn't anyone want to talk about THAT statement?
First off he never said THAT statement. People are talking about his response, which was not "I want to spread the wealth around." It was "I want more small businesses to have the chance to be make $250,000 a year, faster. You would have not taken 15 years under my plan. And, by the way Even though you make more than $250,000, I am still cutting all capital gains taxes for every small business."

Here is the link:

Joe has had more interviews than Palin, because Joe is being used as a tool, just to talk about that perceived statement you mentioned. 95% of small business companies will benefit from Obama's proposed plan. Know how I know? Cause I heard it 9 million times. Doesn't mean I agree with the benefits of the plan, it just means that it is being talked about.

There are other things from both camps I would like talked about, but Obama's tax plan isn't one of them.

limbfilter

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2008, 10:30:00 PM »

QUOTE(throwingks @ Oct 20 2008, 06:48 PM) View Post

First off he never said THAT statement. People are talking about his response, which was not "I want to spread the wealth around." It was "I want more small businesses to have the chance to be make $250,000 a year, faster. You would have not taken 15 years under my plan. And, by the way Even though you make more than $250,000, I am still cutting all capital gains taxes for every small business."

Here is the link:

Joe has had more interviews than Palin, because Joe is being used as a tool, just to talk about that perceived statement you mentioned. 95% of small business companies will benefit from Obama's proposed plan. Know how I know? Cause I heard it 9 million times. Doesn't mean I agree with the benefits of the plan, it just means that it is being talked about.

There are other things from both camps I would like talked about, but Obama's tax plan isn't one of them.

Oh...I'm sorry....I misquoted....But you also did not watch the whole clip.  

At 4:42 in your link Obama says, "And I think when you spread the wealth around it's good for everybody."
I'm not saying it's the only thing he told Joe...But if you find a roach in your salad, it ruins the meal....He did say it. People aren't just making it up. It's not perceived....The crazy thing is people trying to ignore it...