xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: 'england For Obama' Launched  (Read 269 times)

HOUSECAT

• Archived User
'england For Obama' Launched
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2008, 10:05:00 AM »

Black people are racist! Barrack obama is receiving almost every single black persons vote!! Being white I have no choice but to vote for Hillary cause it's like Blacks vs Whites.

Not 1 black person is voting for Hillary why should one white person vote for barrack....and it's because the mere fact that he's black their voting for him they don't care what his views or opinions are.  

Plus barrack Obama is Anti-video games so screw him!

sabbath_dude

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2008, 10:20:00 AM »

QUOTE(HOUSECAT @ Mar 15 2008, 04:41 PM) View Post

Black people are racist! Barrack obama is receiving almost every single black persons vote!! Being white I have no choice but to vote for Hillary cause it's like Blacks vs Whites.

Not 1 black person is voting for Hillary why should one white person vote for barrack....and it's because the mere fact that he's black their voting for him they don't care what his views or opinions are.  

Plus barrack Obama is Anti-video games so screw him!
Sounds like you are the racist here.

This thread has gone way off topic.

HOUSECAT

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2008, 03:07:00 PM »

QUOTE(WetPamper @ Mar 15 2008, 02:05 PM) View Post
So I guess all the whites that have voted for Obama are also racist. I guess the majority of America is racist/sexist since Obama has won the majority of the state primaries, leading in sworn delegates, and popular vote.  

NO you don't get my point that's what im saying.....white people are voting for obama.... but black people aren't voting for Hilliary. That's why their racist.  So now that their being racist I feel like I should be racist too and vote for Hillary just cause she's white.

Also look at the the numbers..... barrack obama only wins inner city votes in all the primaries...LMAO did you see the map of TEXAS the day of primary all country countys were for hillary and barrack only won the inner city's because of the black vote.

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2008, 09:50:00 PM »

QUOTE(throwingks @ Mar 15 2008, 02:29 PM) View Post

^ I disagree. There is an article on his homepage denouncing the preacher. And, a rare showing on foxnews.
http://www.breitbart...html/62894.html
Plus, if his feet get held to the fire for this, then McCain will get called out for the same thing. He himself has done racist crap. It wasn't done via proxy.

Currently, there is a much greater chance of Obama getting elected than Hillary. Hillary is pulling Republican votes (cause they know she'll lose the primary) and she is still getting her butt kicked by Obama. She must win by over 60% in all of the remaining states to win. She isn't even going to win every state, so that means the ones she does win has to be even greater percentage. Her only hope is Michigan.

Oh, and since we all like silly dress up pics, here is one for fun. (image deleted)

The questions by this Fox guy is clearly a setup.  When Obama is questioned about his Christian Church and his Christian Faith is inviting attack from Christian Conservatives.   Obama listened and believed to Wright's sermons but never heard the hateful words from some of Wright's sermons.  This topic will come back up again and again and it will hurt Obama in the long run.  I'm just surprised that the Media didn't beat up Obama about this issue like the Media beat up on Hillary if she cried or if she had show her cleavage.  Again, Hillary has a poorly run campaign until recently.

I recall that people will vote for Obama/McCain 47%-44% and Hillary/McCain 45-46%/44%.  But who are Obama's supporters and delegates so far?  They came from all the red states what voted traditionally Republican.  While he might pick up on one of the southern states, he will probably lose the poorer white blue states like Florida, Ohia and Pennsylvania.

Obama went to Kenya on his own.  Whereas those pictures of the Clintons, was done while on diplomatic meetings while president.  You don't hear Republican pundits bashing Clintons for it.

throwingks

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2008, 09:44:00 AM »

QUOTE(pug_ster @ Mar 16 2008, 12:26 AM) View Post
Obama went to Kenya on his own.  Whereas those pictures of the Clintons, was done while on diplomatic meetings while president.  You don't hear Republican pundits bashing Clintons for it.
I don't watch a lot of TV, but from what I could tell it wasn't the Republicans raising a ruckus over it (aside from the extremists), it was Hillary herself. Wasn't it rumored that her camp is who released the picture?

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2008, 10:40:00 AM »

You know I think Obama's career and campagin can be summarized by what David Paterson said "I feel that I'm sitting on a sand castle that other people built."  He probably wouldn't go to harvard if wasn't for affirmative action.  His campagin was helped by hollywood and Oprah.  During the primaries the Media didn't even want to touch Obama for the fear of discrimination.  They rather make news of why Hillary cried or why is she showing her cleavage rather than ask questions of Obama's association of Rezco and Wright.  This guy is clearly inexperienced and his campagin is run on hope instead of experience.  

This issue with Wright is already putting Obama's campagin on damage control.  I see people posting comments that is even more damaging than the hate for Hillary.

lordvader129

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2008, 12:50:00 PM »

QUOTE(HOUSECAT @ Mar 15 2008, 01:43 PM) View Post

NO you don't get my point that's what im saying.....white people are voting for obama.... but black people aren't voting for Hilliary. That's why their racist.  So now that their being racist I feel like I should be racist too and vote for Hillary just cause she's white.

Also look at the the numbers..... barrack obama only wins inner city votes in all the primaries...LMAO did you see the map of TEXAS the day of primary all country countys were for hillary and barrack only won the inner city's because of the black vote.

did it ever occur to you that maybe obama is winning the inner city vote because of all the work hes done in inner city chicago and not just because hes black?

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2008, 12:42:00 PM »

Just heard about Obama's eloquent speech yesterday and it is all words but no substance.  It is just another 'black victimization' speech of how Black people have been oppressed all these hundreds of years.  What Jackson, Sharpton, Wright, and now Obama said just put their own flock down even more.  Blacks have come a long way since the days of the MLK civil rights movement and Obama and his wife have reaped the benefits of that.  In Obama's everlong quest to find another white racist in this country, they have failed to look for the racist within themselves.
Pages: 1 [2]