xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: 'england For Obama' Launched  (Read 273 times)

mkjones

• Archived User
'england For Obama' Launched
« on: February 11, 2008, 09:59:00 AM »

England for Obama is a new website which has been created by English supporters of the only possible 2008 American Presidential Candidate who can bring real change and enthusiasm to the world.. Senator Barack Obama

Link is: http://www.englandforobama.com/

If there are any English/British Obama supports on the forum drop me a line: [email protected]

The site REALLY needs help at the moment as I only have 2 editors/writers working on content and I am going on holiday next week  blink.gif

If you think you can help maintain the site by adding content such as links to stories or writing articles please get in touch smile.gif

IPB Image

Reaper527

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 02:46:00 PM »

isn't the "unable to vote" crowd a rather odd demographic to unite for an election?

gronned

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 06:34:00 PM »

Yeah, really...

But we can try and affect the voters the best way we can. If one think about the last couple of elections it feels like the rest of the world should have been allowed to vote in the american election as it affects the rest of the world almost as much as USA...(of course I'm not totally serious).

I doubt USA has ever been more hated than during Bush's reign, and your economy is really pathetic now. A weak $-US affects the rest of the world heavily, and I wish it was sorted out as soon as possible, but how can any of the candidates fix the situation in Iraq? I doubt we'll ever see a proper solution to one of the most stupid wars ever fought, and then we won't see a better economy either for a long time.

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2008, 04:27:00 PM »

Obama is probably the most 'untested' candidate out there.  I wouldn't be surprised that the same people who voted for him in the primaries are going to vote for McCain in the election later this year.  The Republican Corruption Machine just have to have another Harold Ford like racist ad and McCain will be president.  Unlike Obama, Hillary will have a better chance to win because she has survived the negative spotlight.

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2008, 10:29:00 AM »

The Republican Attack Machine is hoping for Obama to be nominated as the frontrunner for the Democrats.  All they have to do is to make these so called 'facts' stick to him and I got these 'facts' from a political blog website.  Hillary can easily beat McCain, and McCain can easily beat Obama.  I hope that the leftover delegates will vote for Hillary or we are doomed.

Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama Sr. (black muslim) of Nyangoma-Kogelo, Siaya District, Kenya, and Ann Dunham of Wichita, Kansas. (white atheist ).When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced and his father returned to Kenya. His mother married Lolo Soetoro -- a Muslim -- moving to Jakarta with Obama when he was six years old. Within six months he had learned to speak the Indonesian language. Obama spent "two years in a Muslim school, then two more in a Catholic school" in Jakarta. Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim while admitting that he was once a Muslim, mitigating that damning information by saying that, for two years, he also attended a Catholic school.Obama's father, Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. was a radical Muslim who migrated from Kenya to Jakarta, Indonesia. He met Obama's mother, Ann Dunham-a white atheist from Wichita, Kansas-at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. Obama, Sr. and Dunham divorced when Barack, Jr. was two.Obama's spinmeisters are now attempting to make it appear that Obama's introduction to Islam came from his father and that influence was temporary at best.In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya immediately following the divorce and never again had any direct influence over his son's education.Dunham married another Muslim, Lolo Soetoro who educated his stepson as a good Muslim by enrolling him in one of Jakarta's Wahabbi schools. Wahabbism is the radical teaching that created the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad on the industrialized world.Since it is politically expedient to be a Christian when you are seeking political office in the United States, Obama joined the United Church of Christ to help purge any notion that he is still a Muslim.Handsome . . . Charming . . . Winsome . . . Dangerous . . . Deceptive . . . Determined.....DEADLY.... AND NOW DOOMED!

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2008, 06:59:00 AM »

http://www.cbsnews.c...in3869011.shtml

Even McCain aides are lobbying for Obama.  So somebody wants Obama to beat Hillary.

hamwbone

• Recovered User
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2008, 07:07:00 AM »

im on the any one but hillary bandwagon, and no religous yokels!

Reaper527

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2008, 09:51:00 PM »

QUOTE(pug_ster @ Feb 23 2008, 01:05 PM) View Post

Hillary can easily beat McCain, and McCain can easily beat Obama.

come again? if hillary gets the democratic nomination, she will single handedly unite all republicans for a record breaking turnout. i don't like hillary or obama, and even though i don't like mccain, i would prefer to see hillary get the nomination, as mccain would tear her apart on election day.

hillary and obama both lack experience, and both have plans that will result in major tax hikes. with the economy the way it is, i personally don't want to see taxes go any higher than they already are. i think the fact that mccain admits he doesn't know much about the economy is a good thing, as he is more likely to listen to his aids than make his own boneheaded decision.

(and while i'm talking economics, can we get a viable candidate who is actually against illegal immigration? how did everyone with a plan on the issue get knocked out of the race! hillary, obama, and mccain all have TERRIBLE illegal immigration plans)

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2008, 11:30:00 PM »

QUOTE(Reaper527 @ Feb 25 2008, 06:27 AM) View Post

come again? if hillary gets the democratic nomination, she will single handedly unite all republicans for a record breaking turnout. i don't like hillary or obama, and even though i don't like mccain, i would prefer to see hillary get the nomination, as mccain would tear her apart on election day.

hillary and obama both lack experience, and both have plans that will result in major tax hikes. with the economy the way it is, i personally don't want to see taxes go any higher than they already are. i think the fact that mccain admits he doesn't know much about the economy is a good thing, as he is more likely to listen to his aids than make his own boneheaded decision.

(and while i'm talking economics, can we get a viable candidate who is actually against illegal immigration? how did everyone with a plan on the issue get knocked out of the race! hillary, obama, and mccain all have TERRIBLE illegal immigration plans)

Hillary is hated because she has been beaten down by Republicans all these years, so there's really nothing more that the Republicans can find in Hillary's closet to make those Republicans hate her any more.  

Remember 04's Kerry presidential campagain?   Those swiftboat ads ultimately swiftboated him.  Obama is a virtual unkown and those same people can swiftboat Obama by associating him with a muslim terrorist, and that could more easily concience Republicans, as well as a good number of independents and Democrats to vote for McCain.

You think I might be making up stories but just see what happens when Obama gets nominated.

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2008, 02:56:00 PM »

Need me to say more?  And I am not talking about Hillary's wrinkles.

IPB Image

Reaper527

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2008, 09:24:00 AM »

QUOTE(pug_ster @ Feb 25 2008, 05:32 PM) View Post

Need me to say more?  And I am not talking about Hillary's wrinkles.

IPB Image

you might need to say more because i don't get the point of your image. its a generic hillary pic, and a pic of obama wearing the native garb while in somalia.

here's some more info about the pic
http://news.bbc.co.u...cas/7263783.stm

gcskate27

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2008, 03:06:00 PM »

read his previous post... he's saying people will demonize obama with the supposed muslim link and thats whats happened in that case and others... seems all any rep can do is remind everyone of obama's middle name rolleyes.gif

*the whole thing is fucking stupid anyway... who gives a shit if he is muslim? what would it effect really?

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2008, 11:19:00 PM »

Personally for me, I wouldn't care if Obama or Clinton gets elected as president.  McCain is just another GWB wannabe.  Obama has a silver tongue and Clinton is probably going to lose because she gives crappy speeches anyways.  

Clinton could've just remind voters what she has done for its fellow Democrats and what she could do as president.  People make mistakes, she could've remind us that she is human and was wrong when she voted for the Iraq war and Nafta but things are good when Bill Clinton was president and Hillary was a part of it.

Well, it is kind of late anyways for Clinton.  Let's hope that Obama's silver tongue can withstand the wrath of the Republican Propaganda machine whether call him a muslim terrorist, pulling another Harold Ford, or call his wife an angry b1tch.  I know that is stupid, but hey, you'll be surprised how primitive some people are when they vote with their emotions rather than their brains.

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2008, 11:10:00 PM »

I have said that it is only time when more dirty secrets start coming out from Obama's closet.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23634881/

This guy goes to (Christian) church whose pastor is a white hater and blames America for 9/11.  You know, I thought maybe he would make a good VP.  But if he becomes a democratic nominee, McCain will definatly win.  The mostly white Americans won't vote for White haters.

throwingks

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2008, 06:53:00 AM »

^ I disagree. There is an article on his homepage denouncing the preacher. And, a rare showing on foxnews.
http://www.breitbart...html/62894.html
Plus, if his feet get held to the fire for this, then McCain will get called out for the same thing. He himself has done racist crap. It wasn't done via proxy.

Currently, there is a much greater chance of Obama getting elected than Hillary. Hillary is pulling Republican votes (cause they know she'll lose the primary) and she is still getting her butt kicked by Obama. She must win by over 60% in all of the remaining states to win. She isn't even going to win every state, so that means the ones she does win has to be even greater percentage. Her only hope is Michigan.

Oh, and since we all like silly dress up pics, here is one for fun.IPB Image
Pages: [1] 2