xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 2008 Republican Candidate's Family Values  (Read 87 times)

pug_ster

• Archived User
2008 Republican Candidate's Family Values
« on: March 09, 2007, 11:24:00 AM »

Go from highest to lowest in polls

1) Giuliani - Married 3 times

2) McCain - Married twice

3) Gingrich - (I thought this is the funniest) - First wife - his high school geometry teacher.  Discussed Divorce to his first wife while she is recovering from cancer surgery, so he can be with his second wife.  Having an affair while pursuing Clinton over Lewinsky.  Went after his 3rd wife, which is a former congressional aide in her 20's.

4) Romney - Married Once -

I don't understand why Romney is the least favorite in the 4 candidates yet he is the most faithful to his wife.  Talk about Repubican's mis-values.

This post has been edited by pug_ster: Mar 9 2007, 07:36 PM

damam

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 08:53:00 AM »

i agree that grinch, mccain, and guili track record are not that great when it comes to there wives.  but that is only one aspect of a candidate.  

Out of the four candidates there is only one whome is actually fiscally and socially conservative and has a long standing track record to prove it.  rommy, mccain, and guili are all rino's.  and the grinch simply cannot win the election.  the republican party is in deep trouble if this is their candidate pool.

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2007, 11:07:00 PM »

Bush already made synonymous name between liberal and Massachusetts.  So Romney won't stand a chance running as a Republican.  It seemed that some conservatives want Tommy Thompson to run, even though he didn't announce it.

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2007, 10:45:00 AM »

http://www.cbsnews.c...in2636900.shtml

Dang, Romney raised $22 mil for the first quarter?