xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Politics, Spin, And Reality  (Read 173 times)

BCfosheezy

• Archived User
Politics, Spin, And Reality
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2007, 08:56:00 AM »

QUOTE(pug_ster @ Jan 11 2007, 09:30 AM) View Post

Don't flip-flop on what you said. You said that EVERYONE (in caps) invest in stocks nowadays and now you said it is not true..

Here is what I said:

EVERYONE invests in stocks these days.... meaning people from every class.

Now there is NO flip-flopping going on. What IS going on, is you are trying to twist what I'm saying, but you are clearly wrong.... anyone else can see that. It's hilarious.

You sounded like as if it is the government's problem that we tax the rich too much and you think that a flat tax will stop people from using offshore accounts and other ways to cheat on taxes. It is like when Bush assume that there will peace in Iraq when Saddam is caught, tried and executed.

Well you're wrong on everything you said here. If you quit robbing people then they will feel no need to hide their money. It's a pretty simple concept. Bush never said or thought the violence would stop once Saddam was killed. You know that once you understand the sectarianism over there.

I almost fell off my chair when I read this one. Blame on Clinton on Bush's bungling job performance.

Where?

Blame on Clinton on 9/11.
His reaction to lockarby scotland didnt' help but specifically where did I make this claim?

Blame on Clinton when the Economy was worse off now than before.
Yes I rightly did that

Blame on Clinton and the Democrats on getting aid, taxes and the EPA.
They take credit for that... there's no need to "blame".

All those people in the White house are all talk and no action. That's the reason those pathetic Republican losers got voted off the last election. The the most funniest of all is that you actually said that Bush actually balanced the budget. You have to stop smoking weed, bud.

No you're hilariously wrong... they are being criticized by you left wingers because they TAKE ACTION. If they hadn't you wouldn't be able to criticise us being in Iraq, you'd be criticizing the amount of terrorist attacks on us. You left wingers have no plan but to bash Bush. I NEVER said Bush balanced the budget. Now you're just plain lying. It's funny that you're doing that because the proof is in the post. I said he's doing a good job with it since so much spending is uncontrollably going on right now. Geez... someone else tell him. My sides hurt from laughing.

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2007, 11:28:00 AM »

QUOTE(BCfosheezy @ Jan 11 2007, 05:03 PM) View Post

Here is what I said:

EVERYONE invests in stocks these days.... meaning people from every class.

How can I make an argument with someone who changes his position all the time?  EVERYONE by definition is every person.  And now you try to reduce your definition of EVERYONE to every class is just plain flip-flopping.

No you're hilariously wrong... they are being criticized by you left wingers because they TAKE ACTION. If they hadn't you wouldn't be able to criticise us being in Iraq, you'd be criticizing the amount of terrorist attacks on us. You left wingers have no plan but to bash Bush. I NEVER said Bush balanced the budget. Now you're just plain lying. It's funny that you're doing that because the proof is in the post. I said he's doing a good job with it since so much spending is uncontrollably going on right now. Geez... someone else tell him. My sides hurt from laughing.

What you said up there is much different from what you said down there.

Of course W knows how to balance... and he's doing a great job of it.

You have to keep chainging your position on what you said all the time so nobody knows what you are talking about or your position is.

For the past 6 years Democrats were not the majority so they can't do much.  Now they are in power, they can stop Bush from dragging this mess in Iraq and pushing some real reforms in the government.

BCfosheezy

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2007, 12:27:00 PM »

QUOTE(pug_ster @ Jan 11 2007, 12:35 PM) View Post

How can I make an argument with someone who changes his position all the time? EVERYONE by definition is every person. And now you try to reduce your definition of EVERYONE to every class is just plain flip-flopping.

All you have to do is read the original post to see how wrong you are. Seriously, how hard is it to read? The quote that I provided that you're lying about clearly proves I have not and did not flip flop.

What you said up there is much different from what you said down there.
Nope you're lying... because I went up to that post, copied it and pasted it down here.

You have to keep chainging your position on what you said all the time so nobody knows what you are talking about or your position is.

Nope I haven't and until you prove I have you are a liar plain and simple.

For the past 6 years Democrats were not the majority so they can't do much. Now they are in power, they can stop Bush from dragging this mess in Iraq and pushing some real reforms in the government.

Well now we'll see what they can do. One empty statement deserves another.

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2007, 02:27:00 PM »

Nobody knows what kind of garbage you are talking about in this thread anymore.  You make claims that the Rich are unfairly paying too much compared to the poor when you can't prove it.  You make claims that 'flat tax' is the way to go but you can't prove that it works except that 'it just works.'  You make claims that the Democrats are conspiring against the rich and you can't prove it.  You make claims that I lied and yet you don't know what I am 'lying' about, except that 'I am a liar, plain and simple.'

Let's face it, this is just another one of your personal bitch threads.  Maybe you can use 'yo momma' has the best counterargument like the last bitch thread that you started.

BCfosheezy

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2007, 03:15:00 PM »

QUOTE(pug_ster @ Jan 11 2007, 03:34 PM) View Post
Nobody knows what kind of garbage you are talking about in this thread anymore. You make claims that the Rich are unfairly paying too much compared to the poor when you can't prove it. You make claims that 'flat tax' is the way to go but you can't prove that it works except that 'it just works.' You make claims that the Democrats are conspiring against the rich and you can't prove it. You make claims that I lied and yet you don't know what I am 'lying' about, except that 'I am a liar, plain and simple.'

Let's face it, this is just another one of your personal bitch threads. Maybe you can use 'yo momma' has the best counterargument like the last bitch thread that you started.

Seriously, this guy just comes into threads and personally attacks me and accuses me of things I didn't do. I'm so tired of you badmouthing me. I'm tired of you making things up. All someone else has to do is read and they know you're wrong on everything you've just said. Give it up.

BCfosheezy

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2007, 05:18:00 PM »

QUOTE(pug_ster @ Jan 11 2007, 03:34 PM) View Post
Nobody knows what kind of garbage you are talking about in this thread anymore.
Me? All of the following claims you make are made up. I challenge you to quote me showing how you're right. If you do not, you concede that you are wrong and lying.

You make claims that the Rich are unfairly paying too much compared to the poor when you can't prove it.
Find where I said anything to the tune of "the Rich are unfairly paying too much compared to the poor". I didn't and you can't....

You make claims that 'flat tax' is the way to go but you can't prove that it works except that 'it just works.'

Find where I said "it just works". You quoted it but yet I didn't say it. That makes you a liar.

You make claims that the Democrats are conspiring against the rich and you can't prove it.

Where did I make any claim about a conspiracy pertaining to what you've just said here?

You make claims that I lied and yet you don't know what I am 'lying' about, except that 'I am a liar, plain and simple.'
I've shown where you lied. That's why you conceded the flip-flopping argument. You were lying about it just as you have been about the quotes directly above. You are wrong on your arguments so you simply lie and make things up. If that is untrue, all you have to do is prove how your claims above are true.

Let's face it, this is just another one of your personal bitch threads.

No, it is plain to see that I started a thread for real discussion but since you are not able to provide anything to disprove me, you attack me. It is your personal immaturity thread.

Maybe you can use 'yo momma' has the best counterargument like the last bitch thread that you started.
Your immaturity was proven right here. Thanks for that.

throwingks

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2007, 05:40:00 PM »

Whatever you guys have against each other needs to be taken care of either in PMs or someplace else. Not everyone will always agree with each other, and noone is right 100% of the time.

This section is a little more lenient with the bickering between members than any other section on this board. However, this thread is going nowhere, and I feel it was started as a little bit of bait. All the people involved have stated their stance and there is no potential for an agreement with anyone. As such there is no need for this thread to be open any longer.
Pages: 1 [2]