xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: 'another' Million Men March  (Read 427 times)

lordvader129

• Archived User
'another' Million Men March
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2005, 09:57:00 PM »

biggrin.gif

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2005, 10:03:00 PM »

QUOTE(xmedia2004 @ Oct 18 2005, 04:46 AM)
Lordvader, you cant rationalize anything with this guy. All he does is come here and post BS he reads from Nazi websites and hope no one sees through the propaganda.

xmedia2004

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2005, 10:42:00 PM »

QUOTE(pug_ster @ Oct 18 2005, 06:14 AM)
Both you and Pucksr can't post anything relevent to this topic at hand and you come out talk about me instead.  About the racism thread, it just shows your lack of maturity to post anything intelligent.

xmedia2004

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2005, 10:45:00 PM »

QUOTE(lordvader129 @ Oct 18 2005, 06:08 AM)
i dont know i kinda like debating against people who never quit spouting the same 2-3 hackneyed ideas, kinda like a football player hitting a blocking sled, he knows th esleds never gonna break or fall over, but hes keeping his skills sharp

lordvader129

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2005, 10:46:00 PM »

QUOTE(xmedia2004 @ Oct 17 2005, 11:53 PM)
Its like there building a big white guy lazer or something on the moon.

xmedia2004

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2005, 11:07:00 PM »

QUOTE(lordvader129 @ Oct 18 2005, 06:57 AM)
what you mean they arent?

bluedeath

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2005, 01:04:00 AM »

QUOTE(puckSR @ Oct 17 2005, 04:52 PM)
poor people dont want to give away their money.

Psykomantis00

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2005, 08:23:00 AM »

Ok to take the focus off of mr racist pug ster... anyone see that enterveiw last night on the million man march? It was hillarious. The black panther guy just kept saying things that had no relevence to anything that they were talking about and then he kept saying that black people are trying to self govern themselfs. Please tell me someone saw this. Im not sure what channel it was on, but I was walking through the living room and my tv was on and this guy was getting owned left and right so I just sat there and had a good laugh.

deftonesmx17

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2005, 08:38:00 AM »

QUOTE(xmedia2004 @ Oct 17 2005, 10:46 PM)
You were exposed in the Racism thread for just making sh*t up and posting it without any thread of proof or virtue of common sense. I still would like to know where you got that number from? Brain on mute. I figured it out you got it from your arse.

Really, I don't think so. I told you to do the math, which you never did. I also told you what a crime of violence is since you thought it was just murder. Shall I link your post right after mine where you posted only murder stats as your defense for my numbers for crimes of violence.

P.S. Since your so smart, enlighten me on what anything you just said has to do with what you quoted me saying in this thread. Nope it has nothing to do with what I said, it was just you trying to be arrogant. Let me guess, you will just call me names like you do to anyone who disagrees with you. rotfl.gif

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2005, 09:40:00 AM »

TIME: Bill Cosby has been attacked for criticizing inner-city black youth and blaming their parents for bad parenting. Do you agree with him? ...

Farrakhan: We are not rearing our children; television is. The whole culture has ripped away parental authority. So the children today are undisciplined, out of control.

TIME: Mexico president Vicente Fox said that Mexicans take jobs in the U.S. "that not even blacks want." Al Sharpton called this insulting but you said Fox was correct. Can you explain?

Farrakhan: Fox sees blacks as a permanent underclass. We see our people as struggling. If you look in some of the factories you have Mexicans there because they will work for less than what the black brother will work for. They're being used to break unions.

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2005, 11:39:00 AM »

http://fox-news.com/...,172276,00.html

Here's another weirder interview with Farrakhan about his theory of a black scientist named Yakub invented white people and his journey in a UFO in 1985.  And I am not kidding...  This is one dellusional man.

user posted image

lordvader129

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2005, 02:42:00 PM »

the ufo thing is weird, but hes not the first public figure to have seen one or claim to have been aboard one

as for yakub, did you even read the interveiw? david asman said the crap about yakub, farakhan never directly responded, asman may have been quoting an earlier interview or a book, but without further sources its nothing

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2005, 03:08:00 PM »

Relations with Whites
The Nation of Islam teaches that black people were the original humans. Louis Farrakhan has stated that "White people are potential humansÂ…they havenÂ’t evolved yet." (Philadelphia Inquirer, 3/18/00).

The Black man is the original man. From him came all brown, yellow, red and black people. By using a special method of birth control law the Black man was able to produce the white race. This method of birth control was developed by a black scientist known as Yakub, who envisioned making and teaching a nation of people who would be diametrically opposed to the original people. A Race of people who would one day rule the original people and the earth for a period of 6000 years. Yakub promised his followers that he would graft a nation from his own people, and he would teach them how to rule his people, through a system of tricks and lies whereby they use deceit to divide and conquer, and break the unity of the darker people, put one brother against another and then act as mediators and rule both sides. (Elijah Muhammad, Message to the Blackman in America, Muhammad's Temple No. 2, 1965 & Dorothy Blake Fardan, Yakub & The Origins Of White Supremacy, Lushena Books, 2001)

This explains why people around Farrikhan wear uniforms and hats with 'NOI' symbol on it.  And it should not be confused with mainstream muslim religion.

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2005, 04:05:00 PM »

QUOTE(puckSR @ Oct 18 2005, 11:36 PM)
I dont exactly like articles from wikipedia on controversial matters, but i do agree with you that the Nation of Islam (NOI) is somewhat strange.

xmedia2004

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2005, 04:48:00 PM »

QUOTE(lordvader129 @ Oct 18 2005, 10:53 PM)
the ufo thing is weird, but hes not the first public figure to have seen one or claim to have been aboard one
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5