xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: Abortion  (Read 926 times)

deftonesmx17

• Archived User
Abortion
« Reply #165 on: July 22, 2005, 01:14:00 PM »

QUOTE(puckSR @ Jul 22 2005, 02:56 PM)
good response

EverestX

• Archived User
Abortion
« Reply #166 on: July 22, 2005, 01:22:00 PM »

... I was kidding about jesus commanding them to do it..   Damn, you guys took that way too serious.  I was jsut amking a joke..  

Hoever the crusades were none the less a bunch of not jobs that are/were christain.  And my pops is catholic and my mom is church of christ, they may not see eye to eye on shit but they still think Jesus was a savior of some sorts.   So they are both christian.  ..

"Jesus" I know now not to bring you to an abortion debate next time...
-- My point in that statement is that people of all faiths, social classes, an races can be fore or against abortion.  Some are, some aren't, and some people blow up abortion clinics usually killing some people becsaue "Abortion is wrong"  But they dont feel that killing a bunch of people at one isn't..  WTF?

Statecowboy

• Archived User
Abortion
« Reply #167 on: July 22, 2005, 01:55:00 PM »

QUOTE(EverestX @ Jul 22 2005, 03:33 PM)
... I was kidding about jesus commanding them to do it..   Damn, you guys took that way too serious.  I was jsut amking a joke.. 

EverestX

• Archived User
Abortion
« Reply #168 on: July 22, 2005, 02:06:00 PM »

Man this might piss all you off, but fuck it it's an abortion topic.  
kids are the devil they terrify me.. if a girl tells me she is pregnant, she is getting into my car, and going to have an abortion, no questions asked.  There is no other option.  I refust to have another me running around, god knows we dont need antoher one of them..  plus even if I tell her to get an abortion and she doesnt she can take me to court and make me pay child support for the rest of my life for some little shit I never wanted.  Women use kids like a leash on some guys, it aint happening to me.   And dont pull that adoption bill on me.. Who wants to harbor something in them for 9 months they wont keep.  And what about crack heads.  You think we need more Base head babies?  Shit I know with all the shit I have donte in my life if I *had* a kid it would probley have 3 arms, be deaf, and never be able to function in life.  the only thing that is worse than not ever being able to function in life is not being able to stop it befoer it happens/

Statecowboy

• Archived User
Abortion
« Reply #169 on: July 22, 2005, 02:15:00 PM »

There's an esier way to not have to worry about child support, it's called wearing a condom or abstinence.  Practice a little common sense and you won't have to worry about those things.  And there are a lot of people who have messed up and got pregnant and made the wise decision for their baby to give it up for adoption, because they weren't just thinking about themselves, but for their child.  Just because you give it up for adoption doesn't mean you're dooming it, it probably will have a better life.

EverestX

• Archived User
Abortion
« Reply #170 on: July 22, 2005, 02:23:00 PM »

"because they weren't just thinking about themselves, but for their child"

You're right.. cause they are HAVING it..  I sure wouldn't, Casue I wouldn't ever plan on having it.  You make it sound like I frequent abortion clinics with multiple broads all the time. .fact is I have had one my chicks get in that situation *KNOCKS ON WOOD*.. Casue I know better.  But none the less i nthe event, you know what waiting room I would be in.

pepsik

• Archived User
Abortion
« Reply #171 on: July 22, 2005, 02:38:00 PM »

sleeping.gif

this is the same debate that has been in the section of the forums since we got a political section, I'm not going to post my views on this, just search and you'll find the many topics found on this.

love.gif

sn4k13s

• Archived User
Abortion
« Reply #172 on: July 22, 2005, 02:44:00 PM »

keep your wiener in your pants then.

Tony42077

• Archived User
Abortion
« Reply #173 on: July 22, 2005, 03:47:00 PM »

QUOTE(pepsik @ Jul 22 2005, 10:49 PM)
sleeping.gif

pepsik

• Archived User
Abortion
« Reply #174 on: July 22, 2005, 04:13:00 PM »

QUOTE(Tony42077 @ Jul 22 2005, 11:58 PM)
Gee, thanks for chiming in Pepsik. That really helped to furthur the discussion. Almost as much as I am helping it right now. I can't wait to search for your previous replies...

deftonesmx17

• Archived User
Abortion
« Reply #175 on: July 22, 2005, 04:56:00 PM »

There is a point to chime in. You should let others know your feelings on the subject, but there is no need to debate. Everyone is different and has different views. Why argue over if it is right or not? There is a reason we live in a democracy.....................

The problem is.......................many people don't vote. They bitch about everything yet fail to voice their opinion.

Jaguar God Imix

• Archived User
Abortion
« Reply #176 on: July 25, 2005, 09:36:00 PM »

blink.gif werd  huh.gif

Snoopster J

• Archived User
Abortion
« Reply #177 on: July 25, 2005, 11:44:00 PM »

All's been said already, and simply put, I'm against abortion. And picking up on what Jaguar God Imix said, it is really scary how our modern world fits the description of what the book of Revelations in the Bible says.

BoNg420

• Archived User
Abortion
« Reply #178 on: September 05, 2005, 06:34:00 PM »

hmm old topic but i wanted to give my opinion.  I believe abortion is a good thing to have around.  I mean sure you are taking a life, but its better to end it early then later.   Look at it this way.  Woman is raped and gets pregnant why should she keep the child?  They have been tramatized(sp?) enough so why keep the kid as a bad memory.  The next thing is when some skanky slut that sleeps with every guy gets pregnant.  Sure she should keep the baby.  Then you have to look at it this way..Baby is born...she kills it and we have another dumpster baby or something, why should that have to happen, let her get an abortion.  or the other scenario the girl has the baby, isnt ready for it, ignores it and treats it like shit.  So kid isnt raised right, not even parents ready for kids are ready lots of times.  They let there kids do whatever, they are spoiled little pieces of shit that do whatever because their parent wont tell them no.  The other reason I believe in abortion is if you find out your child might be retarded or have some serious isssues with health.  There is no point in letting the child have to go on.  I mean its difficult for the parents and the kid can't live a normal life.  Also taking care of the child might cost the parents to much $$ and they shouldnt have to live with the burden of having to take care of a retarded child.  The final one is the parent thats not ready and isnt a raging slut/whore.  If they arent ready for the child they have the choice to choose whether they keep the child or have an abortion.  I look at life this way.  All these people are angry and dont agree with stem cell research.  Look at it this way.  We kill a young calf to eat veal.  We do studies on animals and use them in labs.  Not every person except for stupid ass vegetarians or animal freaks get upset over that.  So what makes a human life more important then the life of an animal?  Nothing we are both animals.  So why get upset over abortions?  If you dont like abortions, then do this.  Don't eat anything made with chicken eggs, doh, there goes most deserts and breakfast.  Quit eating meat and animal bi products.. If you think all life deserves a chance then don't eat the animals.  Enough said.  Everyone has a choice, it might not be the right choice but let me ask you this again, what is worse..a fetus being removed from a woman's body? or a mother/father killing a 9 month + old born child that went through the whole pregnancy?  I know you might say well they are both murder, but in the end what is worse?

1evol

• Archived User
Abortion
« Reply #179 on: September 05, 2005, 09:50:00 PM »

QUOTE(dmack_901 @ Jun 26 2005, 11:43 AM)
Women have had to give birth for thousands of years, and I understand it hurts, but... get over it. You can't just say, "oops, the condom broke"; "oops, I forgot to take the the pill"; "oops, I didn't know I'd get pregnant".
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]