xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12

Author Topic: Abortion  (Read 928 times)

g0df4th3r

• Archived User
Abortion
« on: March 27, 2005, 10:20:00 AM »

Are you for or aginst abortion. Or are you only for abortion if it involvs rape etc. If you are aginst please state why and same for, for abortion.

thewickedjester

• Archived User
Abortion
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2005, 12:52:00 PM »

ok, heres the deal: a womans body is her choice, i dont necissarily agree with abortion, i  think you should protect yourself in the first place and that if there was a better way, go with it rather than abortion

but there are two thigns good about abortion and what it does for our country:
1. its someones choice
2. if the child IS born, consider this: if the parent wanted to have the kid aborted, chances are they didnt really want them, so they probably wont love or care for them very much, thats no way to raise a kid, that will just have them grow up cold and bitter and we have enough people like that in the world. also, we have enough children in orphanages as it is, i dont think we need to be putting more in to crowd them up more

again, its not that i am for, or necisarilly against, abortion. i do think its wrong in some respects, but it is necissary

amicold

• Archived User
Abortion
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2005, 12:59:00 PM »

QUOTE(g0df4th3r @ Mar 27 2005, 11:54 AM)
ok i agree they arent illegal but they r still breaking the copyright laws when u rewrite the games

fishlord

• Archived User
Abortion
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2005, 10:11:00 AM »

^ nicely done with the quote.

I feel the same way as the above.  Although I tend not to agree with it when there have been multiple abortions from the same person due to carelessness/lazyness.

The unProfessional

• Archived User
Abortion
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2005, 12:13:00 PM »

It's late abortions that disturb me.  The first trimester should leave plenty of time to make your decision.

The unProfessional

• Archived User
Abortion
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2005, 12:14:00 PM »

It's late abortions that disturb me.  The first trimester should leave plenty of time to make your decision.

thewickedjester

• Archived User
Abortion
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2005, 12:38:00 PM »

QUOTE(fishlord @ Mar 28 2005, 11:17 AM)
^ nicely done with the quote.

theperfekt001

• Archived User
Abortion
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2005, 05:00:00 PM »

at the very least, abortions should be legal in the event of rape...my ex was raped, but decided to keep it. though soon afterward, the fucker beat the shit out of her, killing it. it seems that an abortion would have been a tad more humane...

MrWizdumb

• Archived User
Abortion
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2005, 04:43:00 PM »

as long as there's death penalties, abortions should be legal.

Foe-hammer

• Archived User
Abortion
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2005, 05:13:00 PM »

What about the rights of the unborn child?  Just because it's growing inside the mothers body, does she have the right to do what she wants with it?

Sperm by itself, and unfertilized eggs, do not constitute conception.  Sure, both are alive (but so are bacteria) independently, but not until the egg has been fertilized does a human start to form, and become "life".

lebriznon

• Archived User
Abortion
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2005, 12:00:00 AM »

i dont support abortions.

In theory, there shouldnt be a need if the mother is responsible.
should the need arise, then let the kid be adopted.  Its one potentially good human being for the future.

but i fully support capital punishment.  These criminals cant do any good for society and dont have the potential to benefit anyone. may as well kill them.

xboxbox451

• Archived User
Abortion
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2005, 07:56:00 AM »

Abortion is MURDER, plain & simple!

The moment a Woman's egg is fertilized, life is set in motion. If left undisturbed a human will be born into this world. To intentionally disrupt a fetuses life cycle is homicide.

I'm sure everyone here would agree infanticide is murder. So whats the difference between infanticide and abortion. If there is a difference its killing the infant while inside the womb instead of waiting for the infant to be born.

You fuckin libbys get me sick with your pro-choice bullshit. You get all teary eyed with your "a woman has a right to choose" chant. What about the life thats waiting to be born, don't they have a voice?? Well here's thier voice, and its saying "STFU and let me LIVE"!!!!

Agreeing with abortion is the same as advocating murder is a choice.

thewickedjester

• Archived User
Abortion
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2005, 09:47:00 AM »

when your mom says "clean your room" and you say "no, i want to go play with my freinds", you still have to clean your room, why dont the kids get a voice then?

and yes, im aware that missing out on playing with ones freinds is no where near as bad as death, but its the same basic principal

Arvarden

• Archived User
Abortion
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2005, 01:18:00 PM »

Democracy is all about choice, when you take the right away to choose democracy will no longer exsist.  

If we lived in a "perfect" world I would agree with xboxbox451 to some extent but we don't, fact.  Making abortion a crime against humanity will cause more problems than it will solve in the long run, another fact for you smile.gif  

If we let these pro life fluffers rule the world where will the insantity stop?  In Britain our government spent millions on banning fox hunting, fox hunting is still rife in our country side(pro hunt btw).  If PETA get there way they will ban fishing!

huh.gif

Foe-hammer

• Archived User
Abortion
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2005, 08:18:00 PM »

If you kill them how are you supposed to learn from there crime?

Learn from their crime?  How would keeping them alive help use learn from their crimes.  There must be a punishment for the crime.  If it were not so, there would be a lot more crime.

Also it suprise's me that most God fearing people agree with the death penalty but in the great holy book it states let God be the judge.

God will be the judge of our soul, and He will after they have been executed for the crimes they delt to humanity.

when your mom says "clean your room" and you say "no, i want to go play with my freinds", you still have to clean your room, why dont the kids get a voice then?

and yes, im aware that missing out on playing with ones freinds is no where near as bad as death, but its the same basic principal

No, it is not the same basic principal.  You are comaring apples to oranges.  The right to live is a right given to all humankind regarless of age, sex, or race.  Whether one has to clean their room or not is not even a right.

Democracy is all about choice, when you take the right away to choose democracy will no longer exsist.

If we lived in a "perfect" world I would agree with xboxbox451 to some extent but we don't, fact. Making abortion a crime against humanity will cause more problems than it will solve in the long run, another fact for you

True, but some rights cannot be a simple choice.  By that logic, murder should be a right, as well the other numerous illegal acts.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12