xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: "60 Minutes" Documents On Bush Might Be Fake  (Read 440 times)

pug_ster

• Archived User
"60 Minutes" Documents On Bush Might Be Fake
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2004, 09:25:00 PM »

QUOTE (Arvarden @ Sep 13 2004, 05:17 AM)
Does the Electoral College violate the principle of one-person-one-vote?

Yes.

Each State is allocated a number of Electors equal to the number of its U.S. Senators (always 2) plus the number of its U.S. Representatives

Are we talking about supposing Bush's fake document or testing me about the Electoral College?

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2004, 07:37:00 AM »

QUOTE (pug_ster @ Sep 12 2004, 11:52 PM)
Of course I do.

http://www.fec.gov/pages/ecworks.htm

Then justify saying perhaps the stupidest thing ever posted here.

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2004, 11:42:00 AM »

QUOTE (nemt @ Sep 13 2004, 03:40 PM)
Then justify saying perhaps the stupidest thing ever posted here.

First you ask me a question, then you say I am stupid for answering your question...  Does this make any sense?

You can't make any logical argument against me so you decided to insult me instead.  To think someone with your 'intelligence' go to college.  You should just quit college to join the Marines so you can vent your frustration on some Iraqis instead.

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2004, 03:07:00 PM »

QUOTE (pug_ster @ Sep 12 2004, 09:42 PM)
At this time, I think whomever wins 270 Electoral votes gets to be President, because the Campaign is getting uglier and uglier everyday.

No, no cop outs, justify saying this retarded statement, or admit you have no idea how the electoral college works.

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2004, 03:26:00 PM »

QUOTE (nemt @ Sep 13 2004, 11:10 PM)
No, no cop outs, justify saying this retarded statement, or admit you have no idea how the electoral college works.

Okay Mr Insult Nemt, enlighten me.  Since you don't like the way I put sentences together anyways.

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2004, 03:32:00 PM »

The point of my statement, "military service, and 270 electoral votes, will make you president." was to say military service means nothing in the scope of a presidential election, that is to say, service in peace or in war, though commendable, doesn't make one any more qualified to be the President.  As 270 votes are the official requirement to be elected to office, this line clearly implies its meaning.

Your reply, "At this time, I think whomever wins 270 Electoral votes gets to be President, because the Campaign is getting uglier and uglier everyday." shows little understanding of what I said, or of the electoral process in general.

Clear as day.

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2004, 03:58:00 PM »

QUOTE (nemt @ Sep 13 2004, 11:35 PM)
The point of my statement, "military service, and 270 electoral votes, will make you president." was to say military service means nothing in the scope of a presidential election, that is to say, service in peace or in war, though commendable, doesn't make one any more qualified to be the President.  As 270 votes are the official requirement to be elected to office, this line clearly implies its meaning.

Your reply, "At this time, I think whomever wins 270 Electoral votes gets to be President, because the Campaign is getting uglier and uglier everyday." shows little understanding of what I said, or of the electoral process in general.

Clear as day.

Tell me that I am an idiot because I re-iterated what you said.  Maybe you don't like the way I put my sentences together?

I think you should stop smoking weed.

BenJeremy

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2004, 08:59:00 PM »

user posted image

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2004, 10:40:00 PM »

user posted image

BenJeremy

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2004, 05:23:00 AM »

Lame, pug_ster, very lame indeed.

I'm guessing you don't understand the topic, or you just want to make enough noise to shout down the truth?

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2004, 07:33:00 AM »

QUOTE (Arvarden @ Sep 14 2004, 09:43 AM)
You are  living in a "democratic" country and you are not trusted to vote, you vote for a group of people who cast your vote on your behalf?

jester.gif

The states elect the President, not the people.  This gives a greater fairness to those living in less populated states, as all states are supposed to be equal in the union.

Yuyu

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2004, 08:34:00 AM »

Pug_ster, after sifting through your several posts of crap, I have decided you obviously are not one to be argued with. Then again, I never much liked arguing with mentally challenged people, kinda takes the fun out of debating, when you know the person that is going to respond is a fuktard.

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2004, 08:38:00 AM »

QUOTE (BenJeremy @ Sep 14 2004, 01:26 PM)
Lame, pug_ster, very lame indeed.

I'm guessing you don't understand the topic, or you just want to make enough noise to shout down the truth?

Yes I do, but I didn't know that CBS has a news magazine.

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2004, 08:48:00 AM »

QUOTE (Yuyu @ Sep 14 2004, 04:37 PM)
Pug_ster, after sifting through your several posts of crap, I have decided you obviously are not one to be argued with. Then again, I never much liked arguing with mentally challenged people, kinda takes the fun out of debating, when you know the person that is going to respond is a fuktard.

Damn Straight, because you have nothing to say, you don't have an argument.  Instead of having an intelligent debate, you insult others just like Nemt.  Might I add, that Nemt is the Original and you are an imitator.

BenJeremy

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2004, 01:12:00 PM »

QUOTE (pug_ster @ Sep 14 2004, 11:41 AM)

Yes I do, but I didn't know that CBS has a news magazine.

Undoubtably, if the above were published, you'd believe it as gospel.

Maybe these were faked....

Then again, maybe not.

At least they aren't a shrill and bizarre distortion of the truth that the forgeries CBS presented are.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5