xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: The Us Presidential Election, According To X-s  (Read 531 times)

nemt

• Archived User
The Us Presidential Election, According To X-s
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2004, 12:28:00 PM »

pssst: the rest of the world hated america before george hw bush were elected president.

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2004, 08:47:00 AM »

QUOTE (nemt @ Jul 2 2004, 03:28 PM)
pssst: the rest of the world hated america before george hw bush were elected president.

hmm, in a way thats true nemt and way to be very general on your statement,  but i dont remember a hate strong enough to cuase 19 men to crash 4 planes into the US when any other president was in power................... (yes, clinton and the WTC bombings was strong, but the guys failed, meaning that didnt care enough)

Wolfblade12

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2004, 05:37:00 AM »

unsure.gif .

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2004, 05:47:00 AM »

You know, I never thought there'd be somewhere here less intelligent than 67thraptorbull, but here we are...

Wolfblade12

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2004, 08:43:00 AM »

jester.gif hahahhahah  jester.gif  funny guy

Mozart.mp3

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2004, 07:39:00 AM »

hmm, in a way thats true nemt and way to be very general on your statement, but i dont remember a hate strong enough to cuase 19 men to crash 4 planes into the US when any other president was in power................... (yes, clinton and the WTC bombings was strong, but the guys failed, meaning that didnt care enough)

Because OBVIOUSLY those who did plan to attack the World Trade Center on 9/11 already knew years ago that Bush would become President and they waited until he was in office to do it. Wow buddy, you think they started planning it because of Bush, you're a fucking retard, never post here again.

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2004, 09:29:00 AM »

QUOTE (Mozart.mp3 @ Jul 5 2004, 10:39 AM)

Because OBVIOUSLY those who did plan to attack the World Trade Center on 9/11 already knew years ago that Bush would become President and they waited until he was in office to do it. Wow buddy, you think they started planning it because of Bush, you're a fucking retard, never post here again.

i didnt say they planned it because of him being in office (hey jackass, bush was in office for almost a year, and within that time period he fucked up and pissed off alot of people)

i was referring to the fact that the actions of a president have never gotten people this pissed before, ie pissed enough to kick the shit out of the finacial and militarial stronghold of the US

Mozart.mp3

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2004, 09:34:00 AM »

Ok, you're obviously not getting it. The attack was being planned for at least 10 years before it actually took place. It's not like they all got together and made plans the year Bush came into office. The attack was GOING to happen no matter who was in office. Bush is doing a much better job than I believe Gore could have done in handling this situation. Since 9/11 how many terrorists have flown planes into the U.S. So obviously he is doing SOMETHING right. Just because some little kid posting on an X-Box forum dislikes the president, does not mean that he is a "retard". Which college did you go to again? That's what I thought.

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2004, 11:27:00 AM »

QUOTE (Mozart.mp3 @ Jul 5 2004, 12:34 PM)
Ok, you're obviously not getting it. The attack was being planned for at least 10 years before it actually took place. It's not like they all got together and made plans the year Bush came into office. The attack was GOING to happen no matter who was in office. Bush is doing a much better job than I believe Gore could have done in handling this situation. Since 9/11 how many terrorists have flown planes into the U.S. So obviously he is doing SOMETHING right. Just because some little kid posting on an X-Box forum dislikes the president, does not mean that he is a "retard". Which college did you go to again? That's what I thought.

haha, wow, you seem to have me cornered, espacially with that whole college thing

wow, so he went to a good college, that doesnt mean shit when your daddy gets you into it and you get below average grades.

and whos to say gore wouldnt do a better job, bush is doing a terrible job

jesus, what the fuck does iraq and getting soldiers and innocent people killed have anything to do with terrorism? what about the current situation at home, he went from having a projected income of 5 trilllion (ie, when bush was in office) to a projected deficit of  negative 5 trillion by 2010, thats good for us  rolleyes.gif

do you have proof that the attacks were being planned for 10 years? (its a serious question, as id like to see it)??

i didnt see anybody trying to blow there fucking show up when clinton was president, and i didnt see the US killing innocent people in a cowboy war when clinton was in president, and i didnt see a peice of shit economy when clinton was president................... that tells you something beerchug.gif

Mozart.mp3

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2004, 11:34:00 AM »

For starting I am going to go ahead and disregard except your statement about Bush and income because honestly. It is meaningless dribble and if you took one second to look at what you just said, you'd realize that you know absolutely nothing of what is going on. There IS proof that the attacking was being planned for more than 1 year, IDIOT.

As for Bush ruining the economy, do you really think that wars are free? They they are so cheap you could start one with pcket change? He spends so much to fight the war to SAVE soldiers and innocent lives with better more accuracte weapon technology. If we went back to fighting wars like we did in WWI without spending money for more advancements, do you realize how many more people would have died? The casualty rates don't even COMPARE.

Mozart.mp3

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2004, 11:35:00 AM »

And Clinton wasn't fighting a fucking war moron.

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2004, 12:55:00 PM »

QUOTE (Mozart.mp3 @ Jul 5 2004, 02:34 PM)
For starting I am going to go ahead and disregard except your statement about Bush and income because honestly. It is meaningless dribble and if you took one second to look at what you just said, you'd realize that you know absolutely nothing of what is going on. There IS proof that the attacking was being planned for more than 1 year, IDIOT.

As for Bush ruining the economy, do you really think that wars are free? They they are so cheap you could start one with pcket change? He spends so much to fight the war to SAVE soldiers and innocent lives with better more accuracte weapon technology. If we went back to fighting wars like we did in WWI without spending money for more advancements, do you realize how many more people would have died? The casualty rates don't even COMPARE.

ooooo yes, the typical, ignorant, dumb son of a bitch response

because hes fighting a war................ rolleyes.gif

first off, ok, so the attacks might have been planned a year ahead, but like i asked, GIVE ME SOME PROOF, or did you miss that question on purpose???

second, wars do cost money, no shit, but its his fault, he didnt have to attack iraq, a country that didnt show any direct threat towards the US, it was his fault, so he fucked up

and the war itself doesnt cost all that money, but when you go around flinging billions and billions of aide towards a country that you fucked up, yes it does cost money

the war itself isnt even a majority of the money problem, and like i said, if it was, its still bushes and his administrations fault, they didnt need to go play cowboy, but they chose to

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2004, 12:56:00 PM »

QUOTE (Mozart.mp3 @ Jul 5 2004, 02:35 PM)
And Clinton wasn't fighting a fucking war moron.

ooo no shit? i guess i was missing out on what was going on then  rolleyes.gif

also, you cant compare WWII to today, as its different time periods and technology

"i guess if we fought like they did back in the middle ages wed lose alot of people"

derrrr rolleyes.gif

Mozart.mp3

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2004, 01:12:00 PM »

Yes that's it, you a hit the nail on the head "the ignorant, dumb son of a bitch response". Look it up yourself, I'm not handing you and shit, they started training for the 9/11 back in 1999, which is BEFORE Bush was in office. Which means, I am almost 100% there was more planning going into their mission before they actually started training. I'm sure if you feel like looking it up yourself, you can find the exact dates and all, I really don't care because I already know they planned long before Bush so you make a horrible point.

And yes, Iraq WAS a direct threat to the U.S. You had a leader that hated the U.S., killed his own people, that was harboring terrorists and nuclear weapons. How is that NOT a threat?

And where the fuck were you going with this statement? If you remember correctly, the U.S. still is SOMEWHAT civil. Our plan wasn't to invade Iraq and kill every single one of them unless they move to America. When we bombed Hiroshimo and Nagusaki we did the same thing. We AREN'T still in the middle ages and that's WHY we give them money to get the country back on track. We know the effect it would have on the country to leave them destroyed and in rubbles.

You OBVIOUSLY know NOTHING of politics and you seriously need to get a grip on reality. We don't live in a fantasy world. We do the best we can to fix things.

It costs money to save lives.

Mozart.mp3

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2004, 01:14:00 PM »

And you cannot compare a wartime-economy after a major economic structure was destroyed during Bush's presidency, to a President who's biggest media event was having an affair, you can't do it.

Would you like me to scribble that one in crayon for you, or would you like grow up?

"derr"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6