xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: The Us Presidential Election, According To X-s  (Read 526 times)

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
The Us Presidential Election, According To X-s
« on: June 20, 2004, 02:55:00 PM »

wait, this is a xbox modding forum? thought it was a liberal bashing forum

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2004, 03:01:00 PM »

How many people here can even vote in a US election?  huh.gif

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2004, 03:41:00 PM »

QUOTE (Hoppy @ Jun 20 2004, 06:06 PM)
More importantly, how many people here have just barely a grasp on politics in general.  

well alot, just that certain people down play it by correcting their spelling

chefelf

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2004, 03:44:00 PM »

QUOTE (Hoppy @ Jun 20 2004, 07:06 PM)
At a party one night I overheard someone saying they were going to vote for Kerry based on the fact that they saw him snowboarding on TV.

What dummies!  I would only vote for him If I saw him beat my high score on Garabaldi in SSX Tricky.   cool.gif

iwinulose

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2004, 03:54:00 PM »

well i would only vote for kerry if he.........................wait a min i would never vote for him
lol  tongue.gif

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2004, 04:00:00 PM »

im just glad i dont have to vote this year, id have to chose between kerry, or the biggest retard to ever walk into the whitehouse

OrkanMan

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2004, 06:56:00 PM »

67thRaptorBull:  You've been in the whitehouse before?

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2004, 06:59:00 PM »

QUOTE (OrkanMan @ Jun 24 2004, 09:56 PM)
67thRaptorBull:  You've been in the whitehouse before?

you must support bush, as its apperent he could qualify for retarded

did anyone see how he pronounced the prison (the one in iraq, with the tortures)
he called it abu grabif (or something along the lines, he put a clear "f" in it) and then stared at the camera for 7 seconds and then continued, knowing he didnt know how the fuck to say it

Banj

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2004, 11:01:00 PM »

He makes me wince with his obvious stupidity, he's like an amalgamation of every Hollywood Bolckbuster president making his heroic speaches to unify America but I suppose that's what Americans want, an 'Independance Day' style president who makes bold speeches that mean nothing, waving at you with one hand and flicking you off with the other. The entire country should be embargo'd so that the rest of the world can resolve it's problems democratically and non-violently without George W. Rambo (or any other clown you elect) rattling the sabre. Your counrty is a joke to the civilised world.

lordvader129

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2004, 11:49:00 PM »

does anyone realize how little power the resident really has? he cant do shit without the support of around 300 congressmen

of course only 8% of the voting populace shows up for congressional elections, then the other 92% whines about whos in office

Boba_Fett

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2004, 06:49:00 AM »

QUOTE (Banj @ Jun 25 2004, 08:01 AM)
Your counrty is a joke to the civilized world.

ROFL... so we are a joke to, what: Japan, Canada, Australia, UK, and some of western Europe? Big deal tongue.gif

P.S.
I personally hope your little podunk country could experience something exactly like we went through with 9/11, maybe then you'd understand a smidgen of what we Yankee bastards think  ph34r.gif

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2004, 08:13:00 AM »

QUOTE (Boba_Fett @ Jun 25 2004, 09:49 AM)
ROFL... so we are a joke to, what: Japan, Canada, Australia, UK, and some of western Europe? Big deal tongue.gif

P.S.
I personally hope your little podunk country could experience something exactly like we went through with 9/11, maybe then you'd understand a smidgen of what we Yankee bastards think  ph34r.gif

i live in the US, and you cant use 9/11 as an excuse anymore, as iraq had nothing to do with it, and 9/11 wasnt completely on the spur of a moment
your a jackass for even saying that

and yes, japan, canada, england and even france are all better countries then the US right now, as there not knee deep in a shit storm that was cuased by the most retarded president ever, who cant even pronounce a prison name thats been in the news for the last 3 months (thats shows he doesnt give a fuck)

like i said, your another ignorant jackass who wants to only say what he wants to hear, and feels 9/11 puts the US at the top for remorse, but yet you dont understand that the US has only been around for 229 years, and other countries (england, japan) have been around for centuries, and have seen far worse

o and ur forgetting, what country had 2 atomic bombs droppen on it.............the US, so if killing 5,000 by using a plane into a building is terrorism, so is dropping 2 atomic bombs on cities full of innocent people, so the US is a terrorists country then to.

Boba_Fett

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2004, 11:30:00 AM »

Hmm... that's too bad. If you hate our country so much, why not leave? Oh, and about the atomic bomb thing, if you remember correctly (which you obviously don't), Japan BOMBED Pearl Harbor. In a combination of retaliation and something that would stop Japan COMPLETELY from ever attempting something like that against us again, we used our new atom bomb technology on Hiroshima and Nagasaki (two of Japan's biggest war weapon producing cities). The outcome actually probably saved 5x the amount of casualties that occured on that day considering our only other option after that was to storm Japan (killing tons and tons of Japs and Yanks in the process). That was no terrorist action and it makes my blood boil seeing ignorance on this subject.

Our President is retarded, huh? How do you get to be a self-made millionare, have the ability to fly fighter jets, and get elected President of the United States (these are just a few examples) by being one of mentally inferior capacity? So the man has a few speach problems, last time I checked, perfection doesn't exist in humans...

And what about 9/11 being "spur of the moment"? WTF are you talking about? Everyone knows the wack-ass Al Quedia have been planning that for awhile. About Iraq's connection with Al Quedia (SP? I dunno...), do YOU have any definitive proof that Saddam and company WASN'T in cahoots with them? No? Oh, thought so. I will err with the president on this as it seems highly logical that such happenings took place. But who really cares, right? You won't sway anyone to your twisted side and I won't be winning and converts over today... makes you wonder the point in arguing in the first place  huh.gif

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2004, 11:55:00 AM »

QUOTE (Boba_Fett @ Jun 25 2004, 02:30 PM)
Hmm... that's too bad. If you hate our country so much, why not leave? Oh, and about the atomic bomb thing, if you remember correctly (which you obviously don't), Japan BOMBED Pearl Harbor. In a combination of retaliation and something that would stop Japan COMPLETELY from ever attempting something like that against us again, we used our new atom bomb technology on Hiroshima and Nagasaki (two of Japan's biggest war weapon producing cities). The outcome actually probably saved 5x the amount of casualties that occured on that day considering our only other option after that was to storm Japan (killing tons and tons of Japs and Yanks in the process). That was no terrorist action and it makes my blood boil seeing ignorance on this subject.

Our President is retarded, huh? How do you get to be a self-made millionare, have the ability to fly fighter jets, and get elected President of the United States (these are just a few examples) by being one of mentally inferior capacity? So the man has a few speach problems, last time I checked, perfection doesn't exist in humans...

And what about 9/11 being "spur of the moment"? WTF are you talking about? Everyone knows the wack-ass Al Quedia have been planning that for awhile. About Iraq's connection with Al Quedia (SP? I dunno...), do YOU have any definitive proof that Saddam and company WASN'T in cahoots with them? No? Oh, thought so. I will err with the president on this as it seems highly logical that such happenings took place. But who really cares, right? You won't sway anyone to your twisted side and I won't be winning and converts over today... makes you wonder the point in arguing in the first place  huh.gif

wow, you are ignorant, ill respond peice by peice, first with the most retarded statement of all

Our President is retarded, huh? How do you get to be a self-made millionare, have the ability to fly fighter jets, and get elected President of the United States

by having a father with lots of power........hmm that explains that
next....

reminds me of 9/11 (ill kill two birds with one stone) as the US could have easily stopped an attack on pearl harbor if they would have pulled their heads out of there asses, you dont just lose 3 carrier groups and not suspect something is up.....
and bombing wasnt the only option, it was either bomb, attack or blockade, so there were more actions.....and i like how you said an attack wouldnt be feasable, so we put american GI's lives ahead of innocent civilians
o and hiroshima and nagasaki were not the biggest military targets, they chose them because they did have military factories, yes, but also so they could show japan what kind of civilian damage itd do..........
next

And what about 9/11 being "spur of the moment"? WTF are you talking about? Everyone knows the wack-ass Al Quedia have been planning that for awhile. About Iraq's connection with Al Quedia (SP? I dunno...), do YOU have any definitive proof that Saddam and company WASN'T in cahoots with them? No? Oh, thought so. I will err with the president on this as it seems highly logical that such happenings took place. But who really cares, right? You won't sway anyone to your twisted side and I won't be winning and converts over today... makes you wonder the point in arguing in the first place

ok, right off the bat, weres the proof sadaam was planning with the terrorists.......just because the president said so? the president also said he had WMD's, good call on that one  rolleyes.gif

makes you wonder the point in arguing in the first place

because i hate ignorant americans who want remorse for somethign that happened in the past, when other countries have had  worse (ill say it again, japan and the atomic bombs, thats worse then a few planes, (and ill say this, because its the truth) at least the terrorists werent gutless and sacrficed there lives, instead of dropping a fe bombs from a plane on innocent civilians........)

there, i felt thats good enough, and controversial

Boba_Fett

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2004, 12:27:00 PM »

My God, that is sick... I'm done replying in this thread.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6