xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Not A Discussion Forum...  (Read 80 times)

Ween311

• Archived User
Not A Discussion Forum...
« on: June 14, 2004, 07:41:00 AM »

I agree wholeheartedly.  I had quit posting in this forum for that reason but this seems like a worthwhile topic...if it stays on track.  

I am pretty conservative on most issues.  Some issues I am a little liberal on (shudder) but I am not an extremist.  Based on the issues and the candidates so far, I will probably be voting Rebuplican in November, but before I totally make up my mind, I want to hear the debates and the candidates solutions for the issues that plague the US right now.  So far, we haven't heard a lot from either party except how bad they think their opponent is.  Hopefully as the election grows closer we will hear the candidates discuss issues that are important to all Americans.  We will just have to wait and see.

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2004, 11:27:00 AM »

I used to be a conservative independent, but this year I joined the republican party.  Joining a political party is a gamble in these times, with voter fraud, ballot manipulation and gerrymandering occuring on both sides - but that doesn't make it any less important to the survival of the american political structure.

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2004, 12:02:00 PM »

i really dont know what i am.
thruth me told, im not old enough to even vote, and i dont know much about the political system (as in, why people are labeled conservatives and all of that) but i do know about whats going on in the world and the US enough to get involved.

For some issues i argue on, im labaled a liberal, and for other issues im labeled a conservative, so im basically an "independent" that just speaks his mind about whats going on.

Im just glad im not old enough to vote this year, because this election is going to be choosing between the lesser mentally ill candidate (i like them both, but they both have way to radical ideas and ways of approaching things, and the only thing i hate about bush is the Iraq war, and all of this terrorism crap)

i guess in 4 years the system will have settled (hopefully)

bluedeath

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2004, 01:12:00 PM »