xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Hmm.. Iraq Is Not The Real Threat  (Read 1414 times)

senator

• Archived User
Hmm.. Iraq Is Not The Real Threat
« Reply #150 on: March 12, 2003, 03:36:00 AM »

QUOTE (Wong Hung Lo @ Mar 12 2003, 12:21 PM)
I agree with you. I'm sick of this thread. I hope a mod locks this thread since it's going nowhere. Everbody will have there own opinion and nobody can change it.

Yep!!! opinions are like arse holes everyone has one..... laugh.gif

Al_Ghazi

• Archived User
« Reply #151 on: March 12, 2003, 04:42:00 AM »

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree. I think because it is antithetical to human behaviour and does not exist in nature, altruism is merely a myth used to justify otherwise unconscionable acts. It does not mean you cannot do good things for others; it just means you are not being honest unless you admit you are doing them because you like to first and foremost. It may seem like a trifling distinction, but I think it is really important.

Anyone got any Freedom Fries?  I need them after my Freedom Toast and then I am going to have a coffee and a Freedom Cruller Doughnut!

Yum!

Al_Ghazi

• Archived User
« Reply #152 on: March 12, 2003, 05:41:00 AM »

Anybody tell me something about where Taiwan comes from and why people speak Chinese there like Chinese people?

Very good question!  Although I must say that I am surprised by your ignorance.

Taiwan is a little known Island off the coast of Hawaii, and is ruled by the Moose Lodge.  One day - in the local Big Kahuna Moose lodge they found out that Mavis (in charge of the books) was stealing all the money and spending it on herself.  

A fight broke out and some people supported Mavis and others supported Mr. Tung (who had poor fashion sense but won the fight none the less).  My Tung had to walk a long way though because he lived on the far side of the island

The losers retreated to Taiwan, although the Big Kahuna moose lodge still says it is in charge, the Taiwanese have some degree of autonomy.

Hope that clears it up for you!

tongue.gif

Gaz.

Al_Ghazi

• Archived User
« Reply #153 on: March 12, 2003, 05:54:00 AM »

Since you support the muslim terrorist who are just like the nazis and want to see every Jewish person in the world dead. I think you are a nazi. If you were to go to a nazi website you would read that they have the same views as you and Al Ghazi do. The nazi skinheads hate Israel and the Jewish people. And agree with what the terrorist do because it kills Jewish people.

I don't think you should be putting words in my mouth (to paraphase Mr. Runsfeld)

Wung-ho.  You are obviouly a rather stupid person and most probably a delight to those who programmed you with movies and news media.  But if it would not cause an anurism, try to have just one original thought.  I understand why you are so frustrated.  Assuming that is a picture of you, then you are a most unfortunate pleb.  To be so ignorant and devoid of looks must be a real trial for you.

I am not anti-Jewish.  I am anti-Zionist.  The degree of influence over our country is huge.  Zionists control the money, the news (Rupert Murdoch is not only a smelly Austrialian - he is a Zionist Jew as well) and  the government.

You had hinted that there is a secret reason behind this drive to war.  There is!  The destruction of any threat to Israel.

Try hard - you might be able to think outside the box FOX news has made for you.

Gaz.

phantazma1

• Archived User
« Reply #154 on: March 12, 2003, 10:39:00 AM »

america doesn't fear anyone! we have..the RING

user posted image

dude

• Archived User
« Reply #155 on: March 12, 2003, 01:01:00 PM »

Ah, of course.  Well, at least you are consistent in your embrace of surrender as a strategy.  Happy trails!

Surrender?  Not hardly, but if it helps you sleep better at night by all means think that. jester.gif

Wong Hung Lo

• Archived User
« Reply #156 on: March 12, 2003, 01:17:00 PM »

QUOTE (Mage @ Mar 12 2003, 02:52 PM)
Ghazi starting up on the anti-zionist shit again?
Wet, lather, rinse!
Repeat if necessary

I'm starting to believe that Al Ghazi is a skinhead. That is how skinheads talk. Zionist this, Jews that. If you were to go to a skinhead website and read the stuff they say. You will see what I mean.

boris2

• Archived User
« Reply #157 on: March 12, 2003, 03:46:00 PM »

QUOTE (Mage @ Mar 12 2003, 06:52 PM)
Ghazi starting up on the anti-zionist shit again?
Wet, lather, rinse!
Repeat if necessary

You've managed to read all this  laugh.gif

boris2

• Archived User
« Reply #158 on: March 12, 2003, 03:53:00 PM »

unsure.gif
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]