xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Geohot Goes Gangster  (Read 836 times)

deilzfcjk

• Archived User
Geohot Goes Gangster
« on: February 14, 2011, 02:24:00 AM »

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

This guy is got to be insane or incredibly stupid. lol. ongoing lawsuit and he posts this up.

BoNg420

• Archived User
Geohot Goes Gangster
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 08:54:00 AM »

Well it is just a lawsuit.  What does Sony feel they are going to accomplish by suing an individual that has no money?  Maybe he feels confident he is going to win.  He for now, does not have to worry about jail time.  Maybe if Sony's lawsuit fails, next they will press for legal action, then someone will need to jail break him.

red_ring_of_box

• Archived User
Geohot Goes Gangster
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 12:45:00 PM »

QUOTE(BoNg420 @ Feb 14 2011, 10:54 AM) View Post

then someone will need to jail break him.

I see what you did there. laugh.gif

Edited to add emoticon.

deilzfcjk

• Archived User
Geohot Goes Gangster
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2020, 04:40:00 PM »

he will have money. once the book goes on sale. He is setting it up .I can see it developing. He's going public and enticing Sony by blackmailing them with that offer of not going public with keys. Then he goes on G4 saying he has other hack jobs for hire. Someone from canada is giving him support, where the copyright laws are not so strict. Like the guys giving him the beat for the video. Those guys are based out of Canada.

He's gone pretty much main stream. Of course you got girls whose iphones are jailbroke by their boyfriends and cousins, etc....and dont' know shit about hacking/cracking. Now, that uninterested/unaware will know as well.
 Once SOny pulls out the 'death touch' and tries to plow this man. Then all news outlets will know.

I mean Iphones and ps3s are pretty big mainstream electronics items. He will have a book deal. For sure. He probably gonna make $$$$$$$$.

The video is pretty funny though. I like his flow and lyrics.