xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Evolution Of Evolutions  (Read 788 times)

johnkaven76

• Archived User
Evolution Of Evolutions
« on: January 21, 2012, 10:33:00 AM »

So I started out on a 2005 Evo VIII I had for about 6 months until I got a 2006 GG IX. I liked my VIII but loved my IX. In 2008 I traded my GG IX in for a 2006 TB IX SE.
Now in my adventures through the VIII and IX my fav was the GG IX. I had a ton of mods on it, meth, etc. the whole deal. My SE never really got off the ground and I felt like I really missed my std IX.

In May 2010 I bought a WW GSR SSS. I loved the car, tracked it, drove the $^%* out of it and could not have asked for anything better. Over the past few months I have been thinking about a MR. I like the idea of paddles because I love tracking, I was just not sure if I would like the idea of not shifting with a standard shifter as that's all I have know since the start of my Evo days.

Well today I traded my WW 2010 GSR SSS for a WW 2012 MR, and I am really digging the SST. I like the idea that I can drive my car 3 ways now. Paddles, shift with the shifter, or just leave it in auto. So after my first day with the car I am very happy with it and cant wait to get on the road again in the morning.

Just thought I would share